Dori5556

Please help! Problem with g325a

3 posts in this topic

Hi, so Im working on g325a form. I am an au pair and Im finishing the program on the 9 of december ( according to the ds form). However, im leaving my work on 26th of November as i am using my vacation days.

Im sending my asos package when I am teoretically on the program ( first week of december, so lets say still employed as a nanny) but pratically im done- i will be moved to my fiencee house and without work.

Shall i write that im unemployed from 26th till present (but my papers say till 9th decmber) or employed as au pair till 9th?

If i need to write i am employed till 9 th of decmber, can i write im that unemployed from 9th dec till present even tho i will send my package e.g. 1st? ( so what I mean, I write about the future)

2. Do they check taxes from abroad? I worked as a private tutor for kids when I was in college and I was making some small money for college girl expenses. But i did not register this as a my business and pay taxes from it either.

Hope you guys understand my point.

Thank you for any help!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I believe you should put down what your DS paper says, that's the "actual visa", I was an au pair too not long ago :) im sure you can ask your LCC for advice as they might know/ are familiar with those changes of dates :)

Asking your LLC is the last thing I would do. They dont know exactly how j1 works (at least mine) plus they dont like when au pairs get married and i know cases when au pairs were kicked out of the program after reavling the marriage plan. So I dont want to be this person lol

Ya, just I am not sure if I can write about something ahead of time- that i will be unemployed from 9th of Decmber and i will send my papers before this time...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.