ona75sis

Administrative Processing...Please help.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If anyoone can help I'd really be thankful. My husband is from morocco and currently had his interview a few days ago. We had all the paper work done but he was given a 221g because they said he needed a paper. When he said they didn't tell him he needed that paper, they said it was because every day there are new things and that paper was just required 15 days ago.

and now we are terribly worried and scared that maybe they can deny his visa. They said he needed administrative processing and would be called in 7-10 days. He has a clean police record and has no problems but we should don't understand why they would do that to him.

Do you think there is no problem or is there a high chance of being denied the visa? Please if anybody knows about these things...help.

Thank you

Edited by ona75sis

No one will be able to tell you with any certainty... what do you mean by 'a paper'?

There's a forum for those who are in Admin Processing....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=113

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am hanging under AP for 8 months at Islamabad. AP is basically security checks and necassry paper work to finalize before they issue the VISA.

Blessings from Almighty ALLAH for all of us.

Timeline

Hi Y'all,

the one paper they said was required was a court document stating he was single before we got married.

thank you so much for your info.

Edited by ona75sis

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ahhhh that's the celibacy paper - Morocco requires this. I filed a few years ago for my ex, who is from Morocco. It's simple to get just needs to go to his local gov office. Also, if possible, have him scan and email/fax the paper he received to you. There are others in the MiddleEast group who are currently going through morocco so they would know the latest news there. Try posting in that forum as well.

Don't panic sounds like a quick fix.

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Timeline

Yes I'm seeing now after seeing the forums and asking questions that it seems standard procedure when it comes to administrative processing.

thank you all for being so kind and helping me with what info you may have I very much appreciate and bless you for that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.