Al and Cherry

Average processing time from NOA1 to NOA2 by country

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everybody,

last week I grabbed 150 entries from VJ whereas the couples had both NOA1 and NOA2 (all are at CSC). I computed the days it took and created averages by country. I did eliminate countries where there was only one entry. Here is what I came up with.... VJ is just a sample, but for those who took statistics then a good sample is a reasonable example of the overall time.

Count Total Days Average Days Country 3 68 23 Cuba 2 86 43 Australia 3 131 44 Romania 2 90 45 Haiti 2 94 47 Laos 5 290 58 Russia 2 118 59 Brazil 3 177 59 Germany 2 119 60 Japan 6 361 60 Ukraine 4 254 64 India 2 128 64 Pakistan 5 336 67 Netherlands 7 491 70 China 3 211 70 Spain 16 1132 71 United Kingdom 3 216 72 Sweden 30 2195 73 Philippines 2 152 76 Poland 2 154 77 Nigeria 8 642 80 Canada 4 329 82 Mexico 2 182 91 Jamaica 2 208 104 Colombia

God Bless and I hope you are reunited very soon! It's hard on all of us. Please write to your representative in congress. Much of this paperwork could be done at the post office... They are processing less letter and just like handing them the passport business no reason they could not do the work getting the documents ready for NVC. Just my opinion.

Timeline

I can only tell you what the numbers are... I didn't make any of this up :) Looks like yours is taking longer than average... Have no idea what to tell you except that I feel your pain and I'm sorry that we are both going through these long waits. I truly hope that your NOA2 comes through very soon. God Bless..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I can only tell you what the numbers are... I didn't make any of this up :) Looks like yours is taking longer than average... Have no idea what to tell you except that I feel your pain and I'm sorry that we are both going through these long waits. I truly hope that your NOA2 comes through very soon. God Bless..

There is a good tool for this on the VJ site. Go to Igor's list and at the top select time function and select time line search from the drop down. I just ran it for Thailand at CSC with NOA1 dates of 2014-01-10 to 2014-10-14 and NOA 2 dates of 2014-01-01 and 2014-10-14. It shows 10 records with the average time of 44 days from NOA 1 to NOA 2.

Then for grins I ran Australia for the same dates and it showed 22 records with an average of 46 days from NOA1 to NOA 2.

AL, Can you tell me what the three sets of numbers mean and how many months did you pull the 150 records from?

Thanks Glenn

Timeline

Hi Glenn, I was just looking at the posting and thinking about changing only because VJ is taking some formatting liberties here.

Column 1...... Number of couples

Column 2...... Total days for these couples to achieve NOA1 to NOA2 example... Bob & Sue 10 days, Jack & Jill 20 days... Col 1 = 2 and col 2 = 30

column 3 is the average (dividing col 2 by col 1)

No magic in the figures... very simple things.

I also want to note that my study was conduct only on CSC...

Hope this helps you and everybody else understand the positing....

God bless and hope you and your loved one have a speedy reunion!!!

Al

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

And I have been waiting over 100 days now, as one of the few of the active members still at CSC from June. I have been trying to figure out why and the average country processing time was another dead end. I had expected the delay when the TSC folks got transferred, but now CSC is working hard on July - Aug. I am just glad I lucked out and got CSC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.