Filed: Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hey, congratulations!!!

:dance:

L&H

K1 Journey

2007-01-24 I-129F sent to CSC (day 0)

2007-05-07 NOA2 (day 103)

2007-06-23 US entry, POE New York JFK (day 150)

2007-07-20 MARRIED!!!

AOS Journey

2007-07-25 AOS + EAD applications sent to Chicago lockbox

2007-09-15 Biometrics Appt in Oakland

2007-10-17 EAD card arrived in mail

2007-11-19 AOS interview in San Francisco - approved pending FBI name check

2007-12-22 AOS approved!!!

I-751 Journey

2009-10-21 I-751 sent to CSC

2009-10-23 package arrived at CSC

2009-10-23 NOA1 date (time 21:03)

2009-10-27 check cashed

2009-12-01 Biometrics Appt in Oakland

2009-12-22 CRIS email: "card production ordered" - exactly 2 years from my CGC!!!

2010-01-04 10yr GC received!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Breaking News...!

We bring this Breaking Story from High Atop The Tallest Building In Austin, Texas.....

A man..with some sort of paper in his hand seems to be celebrating...

Lets zoom in with our super-eye-in-the-sky camera... it says...

"Yippie... NOA2 Today" it's unclear if this some sort of demand..but we think he's just happy..

We turn it back to you in the Studio..and today's weather report...

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: :goofy: :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Hope we all end up getting approved soon..... 94 Days to Approve.

Yay!!! Very exciting, congratulations! And your post was very creative. It made me laugh!

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Timeline

To my fellow US-Germany filers (or anyone with good input). I need to send a bunch of documents to my fiance in Germany. (Documents I could have sent back home with him in January when he was still here had my attorney not told me it was unnecessary, but that is a different issue ;) ) This includes a copy of my birth certificate, financial docs, etc. The last time I shipped using USPS, the package arrived about a week later than it should have, even though I paid the higher price. And another time I sent a package to one of my friends in Germany through USPS, she never received it. I want it to get there as quickly as possible. I looked into DHL, but it is about $20 more expensive than sending it with USPS, if the service is worth it, I don't mind the cost. But I wanted to see if any of ya'll have recommendations.

Thanks!

:)

Karoline

Edited by kari lina

Filed: Timeline
To my fellow US-Germany filers (or anyone with good input). I need to send a bunch of documents to my fiance in Germany. (Documents I could have sent back home with him in January when he was still here had my attorney not told me it was unnecessary, but that is a different issue ;) ) This includes a copy of my birth certificate, financial docs, etc. The last time I shipped using USPS, the package arrived about a week later than it should have, even though I paid the higher price. And another time I sent a package to one of my friends in Germany through USPS, she never received it. I want it to get there as quickly as possible. I looked into DHL, but it is about $20 more expensive than sending it with USPS, if the service is worth it, I don't mind the cost. But I wanted to see if any of ya'll have recommendations.

Thanks!

Karoline

There must be a reason the NVC uses DHL. I like their online tracking. www.dhl.com I think its worth the extra money for the peace of mind.

Edited by MRS BILLY BONG

Timeline

Thanks!

Karoline

There must be a reason the NVC uses DHL. I like their online tracking. www.dhl.com I think its worth the extra money for the peace of mind.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. Thanks!

USPS Global Priority - they have an envelope that will fit the documents listed (same size as a regular FedEx envelope) for about 27.00US (From Texas) - 3 to 5 days I think but check with them. They even have a faster one.

If you send it USPS, guess who will deliver it in Germany? you got it..the national german postal service, known here as DHL. :thumbs:

(And in reverse, before you even check, DHL anything and everything back to the us, FedEx and UPS are WAY WAY too expensive in Germany)

Timeline
USPS Global Priority - they have an envelope that will fit the documents listed (same size as a regular FedEx envelope) for about 27.00US (From Texas) - 3 to 5 days I think but check with them. They even have a faster one.

If you send it USPS, guess who will deliver it in Germany? you got it..the national german postal service, known here as DHL. :thumbs:

(And in reverse, before you even check, DHL anything and everything back to the us, FedEx and UPS are WAY WAY too expensive in Germany)

Hehe, cool, thanks for the tip!

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Breaking News...!

We bring this Breaking Story from High Atop The Tallest Building In Austin, Texas.....

A man..with some sort of paper in his hand seems to be celebrating...

Lets zoom in with our super-eye-in-the-sky camera... it says...

"Yippie... NOA2 Today" it's unclear if this some sort of demand..but we think he's just happy..

We turn it back to you in the Studio..and today's weather report...

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: :goofy: :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Hope we all end up getting approved soon..... 94 Days to Approve.

:dance::dance::dance: Your happiness is infectuous and contagious! Can't help but dance with you :dance::dance::dance: Congratulations! Were you the only December filer who got approved? Hope to see moreeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Your NOA2 is one day ahead of mine so maybe that means they will arrive at the NVC around the same time! When do you plan on calling the NVC to see if they have received your petition? I was thinking of calling around Thursday (which would be one week and one day after my NOA2). Good Luck!

I've started emailing NVC the day after we got approved (I found out that we were "touched" 02/28/2007). For days, I didn't receive anything from them. I also tried calling them but due to time difference, I didn't get to talk to a live person. I tried again last night (that's day time in US) and after being put on hold for 10-15mins (listening to voice recording), I found out that they don't have a record of our case yet. This morning, my daily email paid off and they finally replied. They said they just got our case and working on it and we will just inform us if they got a case number assigned to us. That is sooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful! :dance: I'll give it another week and hopefully, they finally have it forwarded here in Manila...

Start writing them! Good luck to you!

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

Timeline

Thanks!

Karoline

Hey Karoline,

I think you should take the extra costs for DHL delivery! So you always know where your package is!!!

I send my packages via DHL by ship...and it takes just about 1 1/2 week to get there, so a letter is WAAAAAAAAY faster than that. Especially when you already have the bad experience with USPS!!

Don't take the risk...my advice :)

Diana

@Mae....sounds pretty good to me though! Hope your embassy will receive it soooooooooon!!!

PS: We didn't hear anything yet :( it sucks...the first person with NOA1 after us, got approved yesterday *sigh*...I am getting impatient!!!

Edited by John&Diana

@Mae....sounds pretty good to me though! Hope your embassy will receive it soooooooooon!!!

PS: We didn't hear anything yet :( it sucks...the first person with NOA1 after us, got approved yesterday *sigh*...I am getting impatient!!!

Sorry to hear that Diana... But don't worry, another week has began and hopefully this is your week. Yes, I saw that one with NOA1 of 12/23... Keep your faith and you'll surely get the approval! Here's to you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:luv: Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

Timeline

Sorry to hear that Diana... But don't worry, another week has began and hopefully this is your week. Yes, I saw that one with NOA1 of 12/23... Keep your faith and you'll surely get the approval! Here's to you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:luv: Mae

Thanks alot sweets,

yes I really hope, that it will come this week...it's thrilling and it gives me a stomach ache, just to think about it!!!

Diana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.