Yanyan

what hotels near Manila-US Embassy

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I need some ideas on what hotels near at Manila US Embassy. I will have my interview next week, so I am going to book

hotel and hope I can get one which is cheaper but still nice and most importantly close to the Embassy, because

I plan to fall in line there as early as 3:00 in the morning because they said a lot of applicants going there early too.

Thank you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The closest will be the Bayview Hotel.. Why don't you check it out online so you have an idea about their rates. I don't think you need to fall in line as early as 3 AM. As long as you have your interview appointment and time, the guard will let you in right away. Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, it is true that there will be a lot of people but you don't have to arrive there at 3 am. You will be fine arriving there before 6 am and you will be done by 11. Numbers are not called in strict numerical order.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have always stayed at Euro-Tel in Ermita off Pedro Gil street, directly across the street from Robinson Mall.

Promo is stay 4 nights get 5 one free, They remodeled the bathrooms last year, Last time I stayed there in January it was pretty good, they offer free breakfast. Bigger room runs around 2400 to 2800 piso.

My girl just stayed in Hotel Soreinnta (sp) near St. Lukes ran about 1700 piso per day, she said room was big and nice clean CR.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I heard that it is first come first serve during the interview. Is it true?

And just like to have the early so I dont wait longer.

NO! You have an APPOINTMENT!! ;):)

Hello,

I need some ideas on what hotels near at Manila US Embassy. I will have my interview next week, so I am going to book

hotel and hope I can get one which is cheaper but still nice and most importantly close to the Embassy, because

I plan to fall in line there as early as 3:00 in the morning because they said a lot of applicants going there early too.

Thank you.

For sure do not need to be at the embassy at 3AM, arrive 30-45 minutes before you appointment is just fine. Once the embassy opens things move very quickly, no reason to be there extra early.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.