saraio

3 months and 10 days waiting for an interview, finally over!!!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

After all this time after biometrics, oh well today I got a text and an email saying that my case was updated and I was scheduled for an interview, woohoo!!!! Finally, I guess after the service request they finally got to my case... now to wait to get the letter in the mail to find out the date and time.... I can't wait ha!

Timeline

I did not get inline for interview... it went from initial review to scheduled for an interview... it took so long but I'm glad it just went straight to being scheduled instead of inline... it's funny how it's like that for some people... if after two months you haven't seen any change I suggest to call customer service, ask to talk to an L2 officer and get a service request... which is what I did. Good luck!

mine has been exactly 2 months since any change from my online tracking..it has been exactly 2 months but it has not changed a bit.. but i got my yellow paper notice in the mail 2 weeks after i took the biometrics... do you think i should call customer service now? wnad what is this L2 u speak of?

thank you for assisting me, im just very anxious.

this is what my online tracking says :

Testing and Interview

"On August 7, 2014, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 90 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address."

Timeline

You're already inline for interview, my case was stuck on initial review for almost 4 months, that's why I was calling all the time.. from what I understand you've been inline for interview for 2 months? if it's been that long then go ahead and call customer service they will tell you to wait and then ask them to talk to a L2 officer which takes forever, but once you can talk to a L2 officer ask him/her for a service request on your behalf they would let you know if you can or if you have to wait to get a service request.

Good luck, hoping you hear back soon :)

Timeline

Oh well, that's what they always say: WAIT... did you try to get a service request? Maybe at the end of the week if you don't hear anything try to get the service request, I'm pretty sure they got to my case because of it... that's if you're as impatient as I am ha!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.