Mr. Big Dog

Watch the Idiots at Fox News Call UAE's First Female Fighter Pilot "Boobs on the Ground"

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Oh yeah. That was so awesome! Boobs on the ground. Hahahaa. She can drop it, but she can't park it. hahaha. The only thing missing was the line from the fighter bombers husband after she arrived home from a bombing run:

Husband: How was your day honey?

Bomber wife: I bombed the bejesus out of a boat load of terrorist dummasses who expected 72-virgins when they got killed in battle. Haha, when they got to the pearly gates they realized they don't get no 72-virgins cuz a chick killed 'em."

Husband: Nice honey. Get me a beer please.

Edited by ExExpat

Leave it to Fox to glamorize bombing and killing people. Who was that idiot with the "boobs on the ground" comment? He should be fired for lack of class. Jesus what a bunch of morons.

Oh yeah. That was so awesome! Boobs on the ground. Hahahaa. She can drop it, but she can't park it. hahaha. The only thing missing was the line from the fighter bombers husband after she arrived home from a bombing run:

Husband: How was your day honey?

Bomber wife: I bombed the bejesus out of a boat load of terrorist dummasses who expected 72-virgins when they got killed in battle. Haha, when they got to the pearly gates they realized they don't get no 72-virgins cuz a chick killed 'em."

Husband: Nice honey. Get me a beer please.

I'm hoping Hillary gets elected just to be able to watch you implode for 4 years.

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm hoping Hillary gets elected just to be able to watch you implode for 4 years.

Cool. I like economic gains. You see, it would be a great economic boost to the US douche bag industry to see Hillary's face emblazoned on the douche box with the slogan: "If I had a douche, it would look just like me!"

Cool. I like economic gains. You see, it would be a great economic boost to the US douche bag industry to see Hillary's face emblazoned on the douche box with the slogan: "If I had a douche, it would look just like me!"

tumblr_mapq3gVfqf1rvfhtro3_250.gif#dumb%

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Leave it to Fox to glamorize bombing and killing people. Who was that idiot with the "boobs on the ground" comment? He should be fired for lack of class. Jesus what a bunch of morons.

Eric Bolling

I'll take a woman doing this any day to them," Guilfoyle added. "I hope that hurt extra bad because in some Arab countries, women can't even drive."

"After she bombed it, she couldn’t park it," Greg Gutfeld quickly cracked.

"Would that be considered boobs on the ground or no?" Eric Bolling asked.

While the two men laughed, Guilfoyle put her head into her hand and said, "Why did they ruin my thing?"

bolling.jpg

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Daily show transcript:

Now to be fair, latte-gate wasn't all the news talked about yesterday. But where I might have given the president salutes with coffee cup story an expresso size shot of attention, the news channels went for the full double venti coverage, with one network going especially deep.

SANDRA SMITH (9/24/2014): Learn the proper respect of the salute.

KARL ROVE (9/23/2014): It's insensitive.

STUART VARNEY (9/24/2014): What's the meaning of it? That's it.

BRIAN KILMEADE (9/24/2014): It looks terrible.

DR. KEITH ABLOW (9/24/2014): It's outlandish, and it's disappointing.

STEVE DOOCY (9/24/2014): Put your coffee in the other hand.

SEAN HANNITY (9/24/2014): Our Commander-in-Chief displayed his complete disrespect for the men and women in uniform.

SHUT UP!!!! (audience cheering and applause)

You don't really care. You don't really care about this. You have no principle about this. You're just trying to score points in a game no one else is playing. Here's how we know.

ERIC BOLLING (9/24/2014): It's an arrogance that he portrays. ... These people put their lives on the line for us. Show the respect. Salute these guys.

So the principle is, show respect for the people who are putting their lives on the line for this fight. Here's Eric Bolling on that very same episode.

9/24/2014:

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE: The first female pilot, piloting for the U.A.E. ... dropped the bombs on ISIS on Monday night.

ERIC BOLLING: Would that be considered "boobs on the ground" or no?

(audience groans and boos)

First of all, forget the rampant sexism in that statement. Second of all, she's a pilot, so whatever gender-specific equipment she might be carrying, it's in the ***ing air! (audience laughter) And thirdly, what was the quote that someone said earlier in your program? "These people are putting their lives on the line for us. Show respect."

So ***k you and all your false patriotism. (massive audience cheering and applause)

When Bush took us to war, any criticism was shouted down as treasonous. But a president you don't like has the country poised on the same precipice? No transgression, no matter how immaterial and ridiculous, is too small to cite as evidence that this president isn't as American as you are.

You want a hot cup of cognitive dissonance? Watch this.

9/23/2014:

SEAN HANNITY: Would President Bush ever do that?

KARL ROVE: Are we surprised? After all, we've got a chai swilling, golf playing, basketball trash talking, leading from behind, I got no strategy, Osama bin Laden is dead, GM is alive, community organizing Commander-in-Chief. How disrespectful was that?

Yeah, yeah, now while Palin in a bald cap was feeding us a steaming bowl of liberal epithets — "He drinks chai! So that means when he sucks ####### in the back of a Volvo, it has that cardamom zing!" (audience laughter and applause) But in their haste, they forgot to answer the question, would President Bush ever salute the troops with a cup of coffee in his hand?

And the answer is no. Because his hands were too filled with dog.

BushScottie.jpg

A Scottie, out of respect. (audience applause)

So here we've got two presidents, both sending the United States to war citing the same legal authorities, both without any seeming exit strategy, and both holding in their hands while saluting our troops. But in their diseased minds, only one did that because he loved America; the other did it because he hated it. We'll be right back

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Timeline

He's your friggen news source captain left wing nut.

I'd need cable for that which I don't have. He's a hoot, though. That said, the news source for the RTI crowd is Fox News. So I was wondering how you brought Jon Stewart into that post. Didn't make any sense. But I can see how it might make sense to you considering you being afflicted with that condition and all.