teddy k

DFA office still not producing passports in manila

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody good day to all, my wife wants to know about what's happening with the DFA office in manila cuz she applied for her new passport in our married name back on July 16th and still no passport since she's going back to Singapore on October 5th to get her documents for the IV package so any help will be greatly appreciated

Some seems wrong as I know that they had some recent issues getting passports out but my fiancee flew up there from Cebu this week and paid for RUSH processing and they told her that the passport would be ready in 7 working days.

Has she called them to find out what is going on?

I am from Davao City, my husband sent me to Manila to get my passport in my Married name last Sept 4, I got my passport already last September 16 :) we had it delivered here in Davao City. The regional Offices of the DFA are the one that doesn't do the expedite of the passports anymore because of the backlog in Manila, it takes 40 to 50 days now ( not included Saturday, Sunday and Holidays).But if she did it in Manila, you can tell her to call the DFA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I applied august 17 and opted for regular processing which is supposed to be three weeks... But just got it yesterday after going back and forth three times... Did it at megamall branch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.