Beautifulday

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

hi all, im filling the ds160 form and its asking me "Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services? "

so i have to answer "yes" and write that my USC fiance has filed for a k1 visa for me? or how do i put it so it's right, or am i wrong all together

Timeline

i found the answer to this one but idk what to answer in "do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with the US law?"

do i answer yes or no? if i check "no" it asks to explain.

i dont know what to put...i do have my vaccination records, both on my orginal one and on the form that the doc filled out when i went to get the medical stuff done for the visa.

i also received some vaccitions back in 2009 when i was leaving for my exchange year in America cuz i guess they required some of them that i didnt have, and that's all documented but i still dont know what to say because maybe i dont have all the vaccinations that the US law requires??

If the only petition made for you is your current I-129F petition, the answer is NO. Because K-1 is categorized as a non-immigrant visa.

If you got the vaccinations during your medical, then its a YES. If not, then No. Doesn't really matter much since they will have your medical records come interview day.

Edited by iammrsregi

Timeline

If the only petition made for you is your current I-129F petition, the answer is NO. Because K-1 is categorized as a non-immigrant visa.

If you got the vaccinations during your medical, then its a YES. If not, then No. Doesn't really matter much since they will have your medical records come interview day.

i checked yes in the vaccinations thing...already signed and confirmed and printed out the ds160 confrimation page..no going back now. i didnt get any vaccinations during the medical but the doctor lady also told me that no vaccinations were missing. i got some back in 2009 when i was going to america for the very first time as an exchange student

i checked yes in the vaccinations thing...already signed and confirmed and printed out the ds160 confrimation page..no going back now. i didnt get any vaccinations during the medical but the doctor lady also told me that no vaccinations were missing. i got some back in 2009 when i was going to america for the very first time as an exchange student

Then you answered the DS-160 correctly since the doctor said you are up-to-date on all your vaccinations :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.