HoussemAnna

I cant track can anyone figure this out ?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have been trying to track my nvc package from us to tunisia. It was sent Aug 5 2014 can anyone do this from DHL site because I tried it and keep getting nothing?

Hi, I tried to find it but it isn't showing up. Sometimes CR1 cases don't show. Good Luck to you (F)

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi Anna,

Its there already waiting for them to look at it. Send them an email asking if they have received it. It doesn't take long at all for the embassy to receive it. I didn't even bother tracking it cause I knew that it would get there within a week or so. I waited another week to give them time to look over my case before I sent the Consulate Office Section an email. If you do call, be persistent and firm cause the switchboard operator is rude and curt. I had to say that I'm calling from the U.S. and need to talk to a live person to get her to transfer me to a live person otherwise she will keep transferring you to phones that you cannot leave messages on.

I don't know what the steps are for the spousal visa but be persistent cause that's how I was able to get my fiancé's appointment that same week that I called. We did our paperwork ahead of time so when I called we were ready to get an interview. Good luck to you both!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

the nvc made the interview appt which was sept 4th my husband went and they didnt have the packet (that was sent aug 5th) so they took my husband's contact info and told him they would call once it came. I have checked the web site given that shows if the packet is recieved or not and it states the acket is still in transit. I dont have the DHL tracking number, but have been told there is a way to track with the date which i tried and still couldnt get it to work. So it is a wait game on when they have our packet. My husband was told it should only be a week.... but as everything who knows or sure, that why I needed help with anyone who can use the DHL site and find our packet.

Thanks for all help received from everyone commenting.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

For anyone who reads this for future help purposes :

Yesterday after this incident I had contact my senator's office who has been working with me in getting my case moved along, and they have called the NVC and have someone contacting the embassy to get this taken care of. So by next week I should have some type of answer :D

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.