kissmystars83

Is anyone else stuck in "ready" status? Jamaica

127 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No I wont be going there. I cant afford to. Our wedding is November 15th and I still have mt bills to keep up inbetween all this planning.

I'm so very excited for you. I sent a reply to the embassy just simply asking why my status hasn't changed to AP instead of refused and the following is what I got:

Good day Sir/Madam

Base on the volume of cases to be processed there has to be a system in place. Cases are processed systematically by a first come bases. Also, administrative process can sometimes takes longer than anticipated base on each case. The applicant will receive the package in due course.

Also, please ensure that the applicant have completed the DHL Confirmation Instructions. Failure to complete the process will delay the delivery of the package to DHL.

Regards

Kingston IV

I want to strangle someone!!!! They answer but don't really answer. Does this really explain why? SO UTTERLY FRUSTRAITING

Timeline

Oh how I wonder what system that is they talk of, lol. We all know thats complete bull.

Yeah, I'm feeling buried in cow pie right now. LOL! The first come first serve statement is what had me on the floor

Timeline

Ladies its ISSUED!!!!!

I am crying and cant stop thanking God. Im not stoping with my prayers. Someone told me the lesson im supposed to learn from this is faith, hope, gratitude and patience. Boy did I learn.

Congrats Kissmystars, finally right.. I know you are so happy, to all the other ladies, it will soon come, I went through the same damn exact thing, so very fustrating, but it will come, trust me..the embassy is all over the place, whether your organized or disorganized...Blessings and good luck to you all...

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened... 05/09/2017
I-751 Packet Sent.............  08/09/2017
NO1 Dated......................... 08/11/2017

Check Cashed............... 08/13/2017
NO1 Received.................... 08/14/2017
Biometrics Received.........  09/12/2017
Biometrics Appointment..  .09/19/2017  (Walked in early (09-11-2017) no problem!!)
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Timeline

Congrats Kissmystars, finally right.. I know you are so happy, to all the other ladies, it will soon come, I went through the same damn exact thing, so very fustrating, but it will come, trust me..the embassy is all over the place, whether your organized or disorganized...Blessings and good luck to you all...

Thank you very much!

Timeline

I just realized they changed the DHL website and I don't have the DS-160 barcode number. My fiance already gave it to them at the interview. How do I obtain the barcode number without any information to retrieve it?

Timeline

Passport is here :) YES!

As far for the dhl site....ifvur talking about the visa-info web....its not useful at all to Jamaica. Once we finally figured how to get back in it (had to do a reset) it kept saying we had to pay the visa fee. Gave up and finally waybill number was emailed to him to check on the actual dhl site.

Timeline

Emailed the embassy Monday about my case..can you believe they told me they haven't recieved my package that was received by them since August 4...and thats whats holding up my case!!! But the funny thing about that is they ask me for the carrier name and the tracking number before and now they are asking for it again....so mad!!! 8 stressing weeks!!!!

Congrats again kissmystar83....didn't see your message.

Timeline

Emailed the embassy Monday about my case..can you believe they told me they haven't recieved my package that was received by them since August 4...and thats whats holding up my case!!! But the funny thing about that is they ask me for the carrier name and the tracking number before and now they are asking for it again....so mad!!! 8 stressing weeks!!!!

Oh no thats terrible. Did you email the embassy for interview date? How do they not have it if NVC said it was sent and u have ur interview date? (sorry didnt check ur timeline, on small cell)

Timeline

He had his interview already on July 25. ..they wanted a joint sponsor i-864...they recieved it August 4...and now they are saying they have no record of it..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.