kissmystars83

Is anyone else stuck in "ready" status? Jamaica

127 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies its ISSUED!!!!!

I am crying and cant stop thanking God. Im not stoping with my prayers. Someone told me the lesson im supposed to learn from this is faith, hope, gratitude and patience. Boy did I learn.

Timeline

Ladies its ISSUED!!!!!

I am crying and cant stop thanking God. Im not stoping with my prayers. Someone told me the lesson im

supposed to learn from this is faith, hope, gratitude and

patience. Boy did I learn.

Congrats darling! !!!!! I a happy for you!

Timeline

Ladies its ISSUED!!!!!

I am crying and cant stop thanking God. Im not stoping with my prayers. Someone told me the lesson im supposed to learn from this is faith, hope, gratitude and patience. Boy did I learn.

Congrats! :dancing: I am hoping we will see issued soon! My fiance's interview was on 8/15/14.

Timeline

Kissmystar83 did they contact your fiance, to let him know it was issued?

No. I just happen to check the site and see it. They didnt email me either.

Thank u all. Im just so happy. Finally. Finally.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies its ISSUED!!!!!

So thrilled for you!! Congrats!! Hope this means the other ladies will get the same news soon!!

Timeline

I hope you get an update soon too.

I emailed them last night and actually got a response this morning. It says, this case is currently undergoing administrative processing. When this process is complete, contact will be made.

Please ensure that the applicant is registered with DHL so that the package can be delivered as soon as the visa is issued.

Hope this information is useful to you.

If the applicant would like to speak with a consular officer about the case he may schedule a beneficiary interview.

Of course I replied stating it isn't feasible to make an appt/interview because the embassy is a 4 hr drive away but I would like to know why my status still states refused instead of AP?

I will keep you all posted

Timeline

I emailed them last night and actually got a response this morning. It says, this case is currently undergoing administrative processing. When this process is

complete, contact will be made.

Sounds hopeful like things is about to change soon..thats not a mandatory response! Wish u all the best.

Please ensure that the applicant is registered with DHL so that the package can be delivered as soon as the visa is issued.

If the applicant would like to speak with a consular officer about the case he may schedule a beneficiary interview.

Of course I replied stating it isn't feasible to make an appt/interview because the embassy is a 4 hr drive away but I would like to know why my status still states refused instead of AP?

Timeline

I messed up that reply..that message sounds very hopeful definitely not a mandatory email sound very specific. .good luck I think it will change soon.

Timeline

They told you way more than me. I really hope yours is soon to come.

I emailed them last night and actually got a response this morning. It says, this case is currently undergoing administrative processing. When this process is complete, contact will be made.

Timeline

Ladies its ISSUED!!!!!

Congratulations!

I didn't see this last night or I would have shouted out :dancing: :joy: :wow::thumbs:

Timeline

Thank u :]

Are you going out there to get him? My fiance has break from work 18 Sept, and we're hoping we'll get our ISSUED notice by then but I'm going out for a visit either way. I suspect if not next week, then it should def be by the following week. I feel really bad for blessing2. She has to going bonkers

Timeline

Are you going out there to get him? My fiance has break from work 18 Sept, and we're hoping we'll get our ISSUED notice by then but I'm going out for a visit either way. I suspect if not next week, then it should def be by the following week. I feel really bad for blessing2. She has to going bonkers

No I wont be going there. I cant afford to. Our wedding is November 15th and I still have mt bills to keep up inbetween all this planning.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.