2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi guys!

Need ur information,

After submit choice of agent.nvc send email only agent or both are petitioner and benificiary.

Greatly thanks.

They send to both. My dad got through regular mail and i've got as e-mail. Of course, he got it a little bit later than me...6-10 days after mine e-mail.. Edited by stanko76

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They send to both. My dad got through regular mail and i've got as e-mail. Of course, he got it a little bit later than me...6-10 days after mine e-mail..

Hi stanko,

Thanks for updating.

I am so worried because I have not received email and nor my dad from nvc.

And nothing name showing on ceac.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hi stanko,

Thanks for updating.

I am so worried because I have not received email and nor my dad from nvc.

And nothing name showing on ceac.

Only thing to do is - call them right away and don't give up after 2-3 failures - be stubborn. When u reach them - explain everything and ask - what is going on with you case...that what i would do..

Good Luck.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Guys,

Need your suggestion..

I have completed all the required steps for F4 migration. AOS Fees Paid, IV Fee Paid, DS 260 Completed & Documents are now ready to submitted to NVC.

I have one important question..

My Wife's Birth Certificate having name as xxxben but in passport having name of xxx. In Gujarat, This seems to be common problem with bhai & ben. :)

Passport, Child Birth Certificate etc having correct name as xxx.

Do I require to change the Birth Certificate of my spouse?

Can you please advise?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F4 - PD - FEB-2003

Status - COA - Completed on April 7

AOS Fee - Paid - Completed on April 21

IV Fee - Paid - Completed on 15th May

DS-260- Form Submitted on 15th July

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

GUYS NEED YOUR INPUT

I HAVET RECEIVE WELCOME LATTER YET.BUT ON CEAC WEBSITE ITS UPDATED TO FILL DS261 ( COA ).WHICH I DID FILL DS261 AND ITS SHOWING COMPLETED.IS THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS.WHAT SHOUD DO.

Yes you fill it and ur form is complete.

Don't worry and nothing to do anything.

U pay ur aos fee. Yes or not.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys, can i travel to US to see my dad on my B1/B2 touristic visa (expire at 2020)? Will it jeopardize F3 process? Thanks.

Yes you can if you already have B1/B2 visa in your pocket. F3 Petition is another process and it will not jeopardize if your stay in USA on B1/B2 visa is legal at all.

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.