daddydean9631

Got out Interview Date so soon

11 posts in this topic

Good Morning to all. Today was not what i was looking for on a Saturday. I woke up this morning around 6am to get ready for work and said let me look at my email. And was surprise to see that we was set up for a interview for next month. Our interview is set for September 25 2014 and our case was done on August t 13 2014. I was so happy that i call my wife at her work this morning to tell her the good news. She started crying over the phone and kept asking me was i sure. then she saw her email on her phone and call me back telling me" Baby we have to do this and do that!!!" I can't believe this happen so fast as i was looking for us to go in Oct or November. God is good! But now i have to get my passport renew as it expired last month. I just want to thank all who posted and help me just keep my head up. Everyday i would just come home and look at other people post just to see what was going on Here. If there is anything anyone want to share with us on what we will need for our Interview In the DR would be nice. thank you al

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Morning to all. Today was not what i was looking for on a Saturday. I woke up this morning around 6am to get ready for work and said let me look at my email. And was surprise to see that we was set up for a interview for next month. Our interview is set for September 25 2014 and our case was done on August t 13 2014. I was so happy that i call my wife at her work this morning to tell her the good news. She started crying over the phone and kept asking me was i sure. then she saw her email on her phone and call me back telling me" Baby we have to do this and do that!!!" I can't believe this happen so fast as i was looking for us to go in Oct or November. God is good! But now i have to get my passport renew as it expired last month. I just want to thank all who posted and help me just keep my head up. Everyday i would just come home and look at other people post just to see what was going on Here. If there is anything anyone want to share with us on what we will need for our Interview In the DR would be nice. thank you al

Congratulations come on over to the Interview thread. I have also added you toe the case complete to Interview spreadsheet.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/508215-september-2014-interviews/page-71#entry7190276

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Hi I am also waiting for interview date in Dominican republic. I am in the batch of numbers that start with sdo201469.... I don't know if they go in order. My case was sent in mid July. Maybe they don't go in order. Congratulations and good luck on your interview

Congrats!

Read the Dom Rep. NOA2 Thread

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Dominican_Republic:_After_Receiving_the_NOA2

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

I would like to thank you all for getting back to me. the one question i would like to ask is when will my wife get her packet from the Embassy? this is my first time going threw the CR-1. i have done the K1 before and did not have to attend the interview. I know we don't have our interview until next month, but would like to know when my wife should be looking for the Packet 4 to reach her??

I would like to thank you all for getting back to me. the one question i would like to ask is when will my wife get her packet from the Embassy? this is my first time going threw the CR-1. i have done the K1 before and did not have to attend the interview. I know we don't have our interview until next month, but would like to know when my wife should be looking for the Packet 4 to reach her??

It varies in time. Once you receive the NOA2 it usually arrives within 2-3 weeks. But some people never receive because of the mail system. Have her check the local post every week.

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! BEST FEELING EVER!!

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.