luvcjan

Delta Airlines moved to Terminal 3 ???

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone, Is it true that Delta airlines will be at NAIA Terminal 3 ?? Our flight will be at the end of this month. Just want to make sure that we don't get lost by arriving in a wrong terminal. And also would love someone to share their experiences from NAIA to POE. It's our first time to travel international and your guides and advise's are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.. :D

Timeline

Our flight with my fiancee will be on aug. 28 :) Based on our tickets (Terminal 1)

Thanks for your reply mcr. Our's will be on the 31st. I also checked our tickets and it says NAIA International so that would be Terminal 1. I heard that they would be moving this year to terminal 3 but not sure when it's official. I checked wikipedia just now and Delta is on Terminal 3..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninoy_Aquino_International_Airport

I flew Delta in Feb. it was that Terminal 1, The old POS terminal...

Thanks Vol..so its still Terminal 1 then

When I left PH July 28th,there were banners all over saying they will move to Terminal 3 starting August 1,one of the 5-6 airlines.I found this article online.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/108765/naia-terminal-3-finally-starts-full-operations

Filed I-130 DCF: May 27, 2014 Here's what happened (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498046-filed-dcf-today-5-27-2014/ )

I-130 Approved on:June 4,2014

Interview July 18, 2014 (Approved) You can read this ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/506247-interview/ )

Got the Visa Packet!! July 23,2014

POE: SEATTLE July 28,2014

--------------------------------------------

GREEN CARD AND SSC STATUS

August 25,2014 Went to SSA to see what's going on with my SSC- SAVE has my middle name together with my first name.

August 28,2014 ELIS went from ACCEPTED TO OPTIMIZED IN PROCESS (INITIAL REVIEW)

September 2 Called local ssa and was told SSC was mailed/Elis says Green CARD production has begun

September 4,2014-received ssc

September 8,2014- green card mailed/closed on elis

September 9,2014- green card received yahooo!!

---------------------------------------------------------

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Mailed Packet: 4/29/2016

NOA1: 5/2/2016

Bio Appt: 6/1/2016

Approval:2/13/2017

Received 10 year green card:2/17/2017

Found this under airport advisory info on delta's site.

TRAVEL TO/FROM MANILA, PHILIPPINES (NAIA)

Beginning July 31, 2014 for arrivals and August 1, 2014 for departures, Delta flights will operate from Terminal 3 (T3) at Manilas Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila, Philippines. If you need to connect between our former terminal (T1) and our new terminal (T3), please note:

Allow at least 1½ hours to transfer between terminals.

The airports shuttle is available between terminals. The T1 stop is located outside of security on the arrivals level (in front of the hotel lounges).

The shuttle departs every 30-45 minutes, and the ride to T3 takes approximately 30 minutes.

Taxi service is also available between terminals. Taxis are located curbside at the T1 departure level, and the ride to T3 takes approximately 30-90 minutes.

Proceeding through the security checkpoint at T3 takes approximately 30 minutes.

We first booked our ticket aug.21 (terminal 3) but we rebook it on Aug. 28 (terminal 1)

Just follow base on the ticket :)

Yup follow what the ticket says ;).Wish i got out thru terminal 3 though.Waaaay better

Filed I-130 DCF: May 27, 2014 Here's what happened (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498046-filed-dcf-today-5-27-2014/ )

Interview July 18, 2014 (Approved) You can read this ( http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/506247-interview/ )

August 25,2014 Went to SSA to see what's going on with my SSC- SAVE has my middle name together with my first name.

September 2 Called local ssa and was told SSC was mailed/Elis says Green CARD production has begun

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Timeline

came to the US last june 28 on delta airlines, it was still on terminal 1 and my POE was detroit which was easy.officer asked me what i will do in US, told him im on k1 visa and asked for the packet from US embassy.and thats it.got my checked in luggages for 2nd security check at POE and checked in it again for my next flight to atlanta. happy trip to u..

Timeline

Oh alright, Thank you so much bookworm. Just read the link. So Delta should also start editing their tickets to Terminal 3.

Octavio Lina, NAIA Terminal 3 manager, said the transfer of Delta Air went on smoothly, except for two dozens of US-bound passengers who did not get the announcement right and went to the Terminal 1 to board their flights.

“But we expected it to happen. So we had stationed buses at the Terminal 1 to ferry passengers to Terminal 3,” he said.

RELATED STORIES

Naia 3 fully operational by Aug. 1–Miaa officials

Naia Terminal 3 to become fully operational by end of July

Read more: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/108765/naia-terminal-3-finally-starts-full-operations#ixzz3A5x5BqQs
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Oh alright, Thank you so much bookworm. Just read the link. So Delta should also start editing their tickets to Terminal 3.

Octavio Lina, NAIA Terminal 3 manager, said the transfer of Delta Air went on smoothly, except for two dozens of US-bound passengers who did not get the announcement right and went to the Terminal 1 to board their flights.

But we expected it to happen. So we had stationed buses at the Terminal 1 to ferry passengers to Terminal 3, he said.

RELATED STORIES

Naia 3 fully operational by Aug. 1Miaa officials

Naia Terminal 3 to become fully operational by end of July

Read more: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/108765/naia-terminal-3-finally-starts-full-operations#ixzz3A5x5BqQs

Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

But hey the paranoid in me will call delta or tweet them to "make sure". My poe was seattle and other than the long line, everything went smoothly,i love delta!You can also dead poe reviews on visajourney labeled reviews:embassy/uscis&poe (upper right)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Filed: Timeline

luvcjan: It's good that you are being proactive. As a rule of thumb, you should check a few days (or a week) before any flight to make sure nothing has changed and NEVER depend on what's printed on your ticket. This is even more important for a ticket booked months in advanced, a lot could change like dep time, arrival time, terminals, operating carrier. HTH

Timeline

came to the US last june 28 on delta airlines, it was still on terminal 1 and my POE was detroit which was easy.officer asked me what i will do in US, told him im on k1 visa and asked for the packet from US embassy.and thats it.got my checked in luggages for 2nd security check at POE and checked in it again for my next flight to atlanta. happy trip to u..

Thanks so much for sharing your experience einah. My POE is also Detroit. Did they opened and checked what's inside in your luggage?

Timeline

But hey the paranoid in me will call delta or tweet them to "make sure". My poe was seattle and other than the long line, everything went smoothly,i love delta!You can also dead poe reviews on visajourney labeled reviews:embassy/uscis&poe (upper right)

Yea, I will tell my fiance to call Delta just to be sure. Thanks again bookworm. My POE is Detroit so hopefully everything will be smooth. I have 3 and a half hours layover in Detroit so hopefully that would be enough time with the immigration line and security checks plus connecting flight to our final destination. God bless:)

Yea, I will tell my fiance to call Delta just to be sure. Thanks again bookworm. My POE is Detroit so hopefully everything will be smooth. I have 3 and a half hours layover in Detroit so hopefully that would be enough time with the immigration line and security checks plus connecting flight to our final destination. God bless:)

GBU!Enjoy your very long flight!hehe

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Timeline

luvcjan: It's good that you are being proactive. As a rule of thumb, you should check a few days (or a week) before any flight to make sure nothing has changed and NEVER depend on what's printed on your ticket. This is even more important for a ticket booked months in advanced, a lot could change like dep time, arrival time, terminals, operating carrier. HTH

Thanks so much yannix.. I agree with you because that could really add delays if we have to transfer from T1 to T3 plus carrying our luggages and my son with me :girlwerewolf2xn:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.