Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

This is it we done waiting for ours packages to be mail...

Thanks god thanks everyone Nkkystell wish you a beautiful baby and happy new life....

I feel better right now I brought so much documents for nothing...

About the interview

The woman made me swore then asked me only few questions when I got married what my husband doing for living and from when.... I gave my fingers prints for my kids too cause there are too small....

Then she asked me when we are planing to go I said March or April she advised me to go now cause we been waiting for so long I said I knew but it s about the school too....

I stressed too much for nothing.

Can wait to get my visa in hand!!!!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Thanks god thanks everyone Nkkystell wish you a beautiful baby and happy new life....

About the interview

The woman made me swore then asked me only few questions when I got married what my husband doing for living and from when.... I gave my fingers prints for my kids too cause there are too small....

Then she asked me when we are planing to go I said March or April she advised me to go now cause we been waiting for so long I said I knew but it s about the school too....

Congratulations

Received IL in my email last night ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

About the interview

Hi Manent,

Did the consular office ask to see your tax transcript?

Thanks caudre congrats for your iL about the tax transcript i had with me but she didn't want it she had the copy apperently it was fine for her.

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

About the interview

Massive congrats Manent! same with me, CO didn't ask for the tax transcript. No call log, social media history was asked.

Big thanks nkkystell Yep same thing no history calls plane tickets or pictures... Asked it was quick but I spent 3 hours most it was waiting but finally relieved!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

About the interview

Congratulations!!!

Thank you laddu!

I just went to check my status on ceac portail for my case number it's showing " issue " for kids cases numbers it s "administrative processing " all dated on the 4th February. I don t know if it s normal ? Our interview was yesterday will see I will check everyday...

Good luck to all of us!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank you laddu!

I just went to check my status on ceac portail for my case number it's showing " issue " for kids cases numbers it s "administrative processing " all dated on the 4th February. I don t know if it s normal ? Our interview was yesterday will see I will check everyday...

Good luck to all of us!

your welcome!

Yes its normal! sometimes when visa is in printing stage than also status will be AP. May be by tomorrow status will change to issued.

Good Luck!

Timeline

thanx a lot Nkkystel..

Hi Laddu,

A big hearty congratulations on your interview date. God's favour go with you.

Big thanks nkkystell Yep same thing no history calls plane tickets or pictures... Asked it was quick but I spent 3 hours most it was waiting but finally relieved!

Hi Manent modest,

A big congratulations to you and your kids. No need to worry, very soon your visas will be in your hands.

Edited by Rian Treasures

Timeline

Hi everyone! I've been scheduled for an interview for for March 1st. So happy right now ???

Hi Caudre,

Congratulations in advance on the success of your interview.

Timeline

Posted Today, 01:22 PM

PD: September 08, 2014, CC: December 02, 2015

Interview: March 10, 2016 :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Hi Dorchar11,

A big congratulations in advance to you on the success of your visa interview. Wishing you the very best.

Timeline

hi everyone, the embassy has finally added our daughter to my case. we filled ds260 online n i was asked to come to the interview with $325 for her application fee along with her medical report, 2 passport photographs, birth certificate and international passport. All Glory to God.

Can I please have a confirmation or list of all documents I need to prepare for the interview.

Counting down to our interview date already.

All Glory to God.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.