Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Fred-FR,

No reply from NVC till date. They asked to wait for 60 days to get an update for our case. So far we have sent two mails and two emails for this request. Sad part is none of it touched by them yet :(

we both are on same situation i have sent 2 mails and 2 email also its been 42 days and i called them they said wait 60 days and and same they haven't touched that upgrade request :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I have got I-130(PD 25OCt) approval for my wife last week under F2A Visa Category. My questions are

1) When and How will I get the NVC case number and IIN?

2) IN I-130 NOA2, it was mentioned that NVC will contact in 30days. Who will NVC contact the beneficiary or Petitioner and what will be the mode of communication?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

PD. Aug2014

Noa1. Aug19

Noa2. Jan11

NVC STAGE

jan28. case was received

mar20. got my case number (by mail)

bethz,

exactly what day in august is your PD? mine is Aug. 21, I have not receive any case number yet from NVC.

Timeline

bethz,

exactly what day in august is your PD? mine is Aug. 21, I have not receive any case number yet from NVC.

AUG21 my PD i received my case number by mail i dont know what is the next step after that i Sign in CEAC And INN was required

Timeline

AUG21 my PD i received my case number by mail i dont know what is the next step after that i Sign in CEAC And INN was required

aug19 my husband mail 1-30 aug27 recieved NOA1

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys so in february i got that email with my case number and invoice number saying that no further processing number of visa not available

But today too i received the same email and since February i didnt call them or emailed them so idont understand why they send me the same email a month later

Any of u got that email twice?

Timeline

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me how to provide NVC the email address to contact me after I-130 approval?

You need to call them

i got my case number on Feb 23 and from that day i was calling them every week to add my email address and find out my case was upgraded from F2A to IR but they was telling me your case is locked so they cant update the email address and cant conform that they received my upgrade request or no finally today after 1 month they was able to update my email address but the bad part is they saying they didn't received the upgrade request yet in there system :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You need to call them

i got my case number on Feb 23 and from that day i was calling them every week to add my email address and find out my case was upgraded from F2A to IR but they was telling me your case is locked so they cant update the email address and cant conform that they received my upgrade request or no finally today after 1 month they was able to update my email address but the bad part is they saying they didn't received the upgrade request yet in there system :(

Thanks you for helpful reply Fred-FR. One more question I have my I-130 was approved in second week of March, when do you think is the correct time I should start calling NVC or rather start bugging them :) ?

Timeline

Thanks you for helpful reply Fred-FR. One more question I have my I-130 was approved in second week of March, when do you think is the correct time I should start calling NVC or rather start bugging them :) ?

I got my case number after 38 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.