The Nature Boy

Yes, black people still face discrimination

89 posts in this topic

Ok, Europeans were transporting African's to the America's to work (for free) for European settlers who paid Europeans for the Africans and then paid taxes for the African's hard work back to Europeans. Better?

you just convoluted the entire conversation. wtg.

My best friend is _________________ "insert race" is the sole property of white people, and may only be sued to lessen white guilt.

I have no idea, I picked it up from Spooky and liked the way it sounds

Well, I am trying to show I am not racist so I want to point out my one east Asian friend. lol

Well for sure. You have white southern dudes marrying black chickies too. Unlike what ol Jinx thinks, black racism was not invented in or spread from the United States.

I kind of got to agree with you only partially. sowwy

National Invitation Tournament? Cus that's a pretty big insult 'round these parts. Ya hear?

Yes that is a huge insult in your neck of the woods. It's what we do at UGA !

But Mercer beat Duke. That should last us 50 years or so

Well for sure. You have white southern dudes marrying black chickies too. Unlike what ol Jinx thinks, black racism was not invented in or spread from the United States.

It's all the white mans fault

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes that is a huge insult in your neck of the woods. It's what we do at UGA !

But Mercer beat Duke. That should last us 50 years or so

I love it when Duke gets beat. LOVE IT!!!

F DUKE!!! F LAETTNER!!!!

Ok, Europeans were transporting African's to the America's to work (for free) for European settlers who paid Europeans for the Africans and then paid taxes for the African's hard work back to Europeans. Better?

and you left off bought from other Africans . There was enough sin in slavery for every race to hang thier head. Course Slavery is still alive today among some cultures.

This has a select few nits on FB up in arms

Can you imagine the nerve . A non-white Jesus that hung out with the poor and drank wine.

That is just insane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQWtY30WfVg&feature=player_detailpage

Edited by The Nature Boy

Can you imagine the nerve . A non-white Jesus that hung out with the poor and drank wine.

all possible colors of jesus would have drank wine, that was really all there was to drink.

all possible colors of jesus would have drank wine, that was really all there was to drink.

That was kind of my satirical point, and the Jesus of the bible hung out with what, today would have been the poor and down trodden.

Also I doubt Jesus "from a historical perspective" would have been a Caucasian

everybody knows he looked like Greg Allman

white-jesus.jpg?w=640

Some of me thinks Jesus was Jewish. The rest thinks he's magical.

Irony

A snobby country Club here, had a big Easter service, in which they worshiped a Jew

Would not admit Jewish members

and you left off bought from other Africans . There was enough sin in slavery for every race to hang thier head. Course Slavery is still alive today among some cultures.

So if you buy stolen property that is stolen you are not at fault only the person who sold it?

If you buy cocaine you are not at fault because you are not the person that made it?

If you hit someone with your car you are not at fault because you did not make the car?

If you kill someone you are not at fault because people kill people not guns?

At what point do people stand up and take responsibility for their actions and effects that they cause directly and indirectly?

So if you buy stolen property that is stolen you are not at fault only the person who sold it?

If you buy cocaine you are not at fault because you are not the person that made it?

If you hit someone with your car you are not at fault because you did not make the car?

If you kill someone you are not at fault because people kill people not guns?

At what point do people stand up and take responsibility for their actions and effects that they cause directly and indirectly?

??????

1. Maybe. Depends on if you should have reason to suspect it's stolen, lot of different levels on that one

2. No-- You are guilty but depending on the amount, not in as much trouble as the guy who made it, if he is caught . distribution and manufacturing usually carries a much stiffer penalty.

3. Yes or No. You could hit someone with your car, and not be at fault depending on the scenario

4. You may or not be at fault, depending on if it was justifiable, or accident. Also if you kill them with your fists or poison, who made a gun does not matter .

5. That is the burning question, that so many who get accused of racism in here keep asking ?