Atlantis

Lost CR-1, filed I90, need info please

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I haven't been around in some time but would appreciate anyone's info.

I arrived in US with CR-1 in June 2005, I received my card.

December 2005, lost my wallet!! :crying:

December 31, 05 I E-FILED I90 (application to replace alien registration card, fee was accepted)

January 3, 06 notice date on I-797C that arrives with reference to my I90 filing.

My receipt number says MSC. I live in Nevada. My MSC number doesn't come up anywhere, also, the missouri dates don't say anything about the I-90 processing.

I've called the call centre, they gave me no info, just told me to wait.

My questions are:

-Are all e-files going to MSC? If so, why can't I find the I-90 on the processing dates, is this a new temp thing?

-How long does it take usually for a replacement card?

-Is there anyway I can speed this up? Anything temporary?

-I originally filed for the CR1 in Nebraska, does that matter? They have my updated address in the system and my receipt came to my Nevada address. Would they send me to the I-90 in the Nebraska office?

Any info is appreciated.

Thank you,

Edited by Atlantis

June 11,2010 - Phoenix received N400

June 22,2010 - Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
The I-90 is taking between 3 - 6 months to get processed... you could make an infopass at your local office once you have the NOA for your I-90 and ask for I-551 stamp... it is as good as the Greencard....

Kezzie

Sorry for a silly question: In part 3 (processing information), if you entered the US with Immigrant Visa, also complete the following:

Destination in US at time of admission: (do I write my address here or just the city?)

Port of Entry where Admitted to US: (like LAX?)

Thanks.

-I-129F:

May 27th, 2003 NOA1

November 25th, 2003 NOA2

December 4th, 2003 received Packet 3

December 25th, 2003 send Packet 3 back to the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City.

April 6th, 2004 Interview for K-1 visa.

April 6th, 2004 Got K-1 visa. Phew!

June 1st, 2004 Wedding in Vietnam.

June 4th, headed back to the USA.

June 26th, went to Old Courthouse of Santa Ana (CA) to get marriage license.

July 14th, 2004 received certified copy of marriage license.

-I-485, I-765:

July 20th, 2004 mailed AOS, EAD to SA Sub Office, CA.

July 22th, AOS package arrived at SA Sub Office.

Sept. 23th, fingerprint and biometrics (appointment letter with receipt).

Sept. 24th, EAD obtained.

Feb. 22nd, 2005, AOS interview (approuvé ,I-551 stamp)

March 4th, 2005, "Welcome to the USA" letter. (NOA)

March 7th, 2005, received REAL green card (3/4 pic)

AOS interview experience @ SA Sub Office

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.