UncleBeer

Intelligence Assessment Proves Illegal Aliens Coming Because Of Obama Policy Changes

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The story that undocumented migrants/children travel to the US because of Obama policy changes is completely false, this is fabricated by the use of what are essentially lies.

You provide no proof for your assertion aside from your own opinion, so it becomes impossible to take you seriously.

You seem to be becoming unhinged (again). Get a grip; argue facts, man. Don't just rant. :rolleyes:

You provide no proof for your assertion aside from your own opinion, so it becomes impossible to take you seriously.

You seem to be becoming unhinged (again). Get a grip; argue facts, man. Don't just rant. :rolleyes:

Gosh golly, you win. :thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Hang in there. Summer vacs are almost over and soon enough the kids will be back in school.

Please go back to face palms to argue your point of view. It was much more entertaining, and to be honest more clever

Huh?

It's the feeding frenzy, you know, you see blood and you all circle round and attack. There is nothing to be done. I tried, I didn't get through, they win ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It's the feeding frenzy, you know, you see blood and you all circle round and attack. There is nothing to be done. I tried, I didn't get through, they win ;)

Two more weeks and school's back on. The kids will be busy with something else.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org