613 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello july filers 2014 Is Been 11 business days They received our 3 I-130 and Still waiting for our NOA1 today Is sunday so of course no expectation so Will see this next week..... Have a great day everyone!!!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Greetings fellow July filers!! So gratefully to have this forum of support through what can seem like a long lonely process with allot of misunderstandings a confusion. Have this website and this forum makes it feel like so much more of a community process which I love and deeply appreciate.

I , a USC, live with my three children in Israel with my husband of five years. The kids are already USC so we have only him to visa and process, thank god! We sent our papers in July 21 and received our NOA1 hard copy yesterday August 10 th but we had the email received within four days of sending it off. We are now with the California center and waiting like you all for the next sign of movement towards NOA2. I am divorced with one child from that marriage which was also someone I helped immigrate back in 2002 from India. So I have actually been through this whole process before which gives me some benefit of feeling less intimidated by the whole process, but it has also changed a bit sense then. As we could file and do the whole process from India in those days. That time it took us 4.5 months to have his visa in hand. Home by christmas was all I kept requesting them. And it worked. We had no information in this days and no help via forums or internet, and we made it just fine.

This time....I hope that first process doesn't make them look twice at me?!? And my husband and I spent 1.3 yrs in the states and of that he overstayed 8 months. This was over five years back and the statue on that is suppose to be five years which is why we waited here in Israel so long. We requested an extension to his tourist visa paid $350 and were denied. I needed to stay to complete custody court case and divorce from my previous partner whom had long sense returned to India and wanted nothing to do with us. I could not return to Israel without those papers and we had a new baby which he wasn't about to leave. So.....overstay was for us unavoidable.

Anyone have any experience or read about this kind of situation here somewhere? Would love to have a heads up before going into the interview , knowing what to say and what not to say, knowing that is a while in the future, just wanting it all settled in our minds before hand.

Long post, not wanting to bore anyone, just share and be more transparent about us and our process, so we or others can benifit from it someday.

Good luck to everyone on this process, I wish us all a peaceful, speedy process to through it all to the end!

Cheers!

Holly

Best (L) ,

Holly :wub: partner to Shai :ph34r:,mother of Raya :star:,Narayan :rofl: and baby Raven :dance: all whom are trying to get back home :alien:just as fast as we can.... :girlwerewolf2xn:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Israel

Marriage : 2009-09-18

I-130 Sent : 2014-07-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-07-28

I-130 Approved : 2014-08-20

NVC Received : 2014-09-15

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-09-18

Pay AOS Bill : 2014-09-19

Send AOS Package : 2015-08-10

Submit DS-261 : 2014-09-18

Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-29

Pay IV Bill : 2014-09-30

Send IV Package :2015-08-10

NVC stamped received: 2015-08-13

IV checklist received: 2015-09-18

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :11/15/2015

Case Completed at NVC :10/14/2015

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Interview Date :12/08/2015

Interview Result :

Hey hey hey we got this tracking number today oufff i was about to drive crazy unfortunatly my husband Is to busy at work right now so he ll send to me a soon as possible to make me calm down lol he told me They missed one letter on my daughter's name so eh called to fixe so in the dame time a women aked him all information adress e mail phone number adress if it the same and she said our file Is Been transfert to Californie so process Is really on... That s made my day!!!

Did you see january filers how fast They got They Green card... Some in 3/4 month ...Amazing!

Holly chabtai, my advise Is just to be honest if it was an obligation or son fair to you to overstay They May understand it always dépend on who you fell on... My husband with Is Green card overstay in my country because of médical problème of our son he was very afraid to go back They asked him what happen he explain quickly what was Is situation familly kids ... So They let him in but to never do it Again ... I don t Know if that s help you to relieve?!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Please one question i don t understand much how it work, so now in California whats we suppose to get ? I mean what does it mean it s approuve now ? Who send you NOA1 and NOA2 ? Lol it s too confusing for me...USCIS NVC

Thank you for you answers...

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Please one question i don t understand much how it work, so now in California whats we suppose to get ? I mean what does it mean it s approuve now ? Who send you NOA1 and NOA2 ? Lol it s too confusing for me...USCIS NVC

Thank you for you answers...

Hi.. did u meant the receipt number? If that is, then thats the NOA1 already and u can now check ur case status using the receipt number. I think USCIS is the one sending u the noa1 and noa2... NOA2 is the notice of approval and then later ur paper will be send to NVC.. thats how I understand or someone here can correct me if I am wrong hehe :)

Good luck to all of us!

Thank you then i got the NOA1 what i Know Is a women she asked all info by phone and she said the papers are already in California and she s Will fill in less than 10 days my daughter name and we Will receive next paper 7... Something form in 30 days

Sorry i meant to say she ll fix the name of my daughter

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Thank you then i got the NOA1 what i Know Is a women she asked all info by phone and she said the papers are already in California and she s Will fill in less than 10 days my daughter name and we Will receive next paper 7... Something form in 30 days

I got you :)

Now lets wait for our NOA2 ;)

God bless and good luck to all of us!

Thanks rayselle! I have 3 receipts numbers for each but none of them are able to see the statut case? It s too early to see since we got yesterday?

Thanks rayselle! I have 3 receipts numbers for each but none of them are able to see the statut case? It s too early to see since we got yesterday?

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

@Lera66 Thanks for your response! That is what we planned on doing, just going in a being open and honest about the situation, bring a little human to the story.

Congrats on getting your NOA1 for everybody!!! And it took us a few days until we could see anything in the computer as well. Be patient and you will see it there very soon!!! Your in and that's the exciting news after the stress and worry you had before you can now rest a bit and await the next step like the rest of us!!! YAY!!!

Best (L) ,

Holly :wub: partner to Shai :ph34r:,mother of Raya :star:,Narayan :rofl: and baby Raven :dance: all whom are trying to get back home :alien:just as fast as we can.... :girlwerewolf2xn:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Interview Result :

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Your welcome :)

Does ur receipt number has 3 letters before the numbers?... coz once u type the receipt number to check ur case status.. u will see ur case that its on "Initial review"... after u get the first notice.

For now yes its still early for an update.. but just in case u want to see how ur status now u can check anytime.

This is the link for checking case status:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

Goodluck

Timeline

Yes There Is 3 letters and 10 numbers but Still Nothing Maybe we have to wait for the approval NOA2

It just takes a few days is all, you should see it there soon. :dancing:

Best (L) ,

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Interview Result :

Yes There Is 3 letters and 10 numbers but Still Nothing Maybe we have to wait for the approval NOA2

You can check once a week then :)

Mine i stopped checking since its always the same status (initial review) i see each time i check... i guess ill check mine next month :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.