Lisa & Carlo

Also waiting for interview - split from Waiting For Interview Thread in K-3 forum

7 posts in this topic

HI guys :D ,

We are waiting on our interview date also. Paid fees & Sent electronic DS 260 May 28th and mailed AOS. AOS received by NVC june 16. The NVC tells me its 30 business days to review the info they get. So 30 business days for electronic DS 260 ( sent May 28th) and 30 business days for AOS (packet included affidavit of support, all other original docs i.e.: marriage certificate, birth certificate, 3 years taxes etc...)

This wait is driving me insane :blink::bonk:

my husband is very patient

Yes I'am going threw the same as you. I keep calling and they are telling me the same thing. I hope we hear something soon and maybe meet up with the same interview???? how about that :dancing:.

Just a got off the phone with the NVC. I was told it is now taking about 4 to 6 weeks now for them to review our papers that I sent in. I was lucky to get a nice man on the phone that told me that they have been getting more cases sent to the NVC, and that is why it is taking so long. the reason i call was because i had to send in our original copy of our marriage certificate, birth certificate, and was told it would only be 20 days to review. but now it is taking longer. good lucky

I am at the same stage in waiting. I sent the packet with all originals and have not heard anything and it has been exactly 1 month. We both are currently working onbord Disney Cruise Line and do not have much access to call the NVC so seeing that other people are in the same postion is making me feel a bit less worried!

We are also in the same boat, we got 3 checklist ?. I mailed again my AOS package because they said something was missing and my 2013 taxes were not included which I did?, but had to send it again. Was told 30 more days to review it, hopefully by beginning of next month we'll get our interview! This journey has been horrible the wait is exasuting I haven't seen my husband since january 2014 haven't been back just waiting for our cita but it's has taken forever?? hopefully this time everything is ok and we can get our interview in

september. Praying on it, lord knows how much we miss each other ?? Good luck to all of us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.