Desandme

Filed k1 visa and forgot payment

7 posts in this topic

How long will it take for me receive back my package. It was sent and delivered last Friday. However I didn't enclose my payment fee. Is there anything I should do ??

How long will it take for me receive back my package. It was sent and delivered last Friday. However I didn't enclose my payment fee. Is there anything I should do ??

Wait until they send you letter intent to deny which is usually ask you to send missing docs including I-129F fee. There is a member here had similar situation with you and USCIS sent her letter intent to deny and asked her to send the payment of fee.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Words of the Wisemen.

"Never try to outsmart the system. You will only dig yourself a hole."

Perfect example. Do not try to get an unfair advantage and file your petition for free. Play fair like the rest of us.

I recommend sending back your petition with your fee (just like all of us) .

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

you dont have to wait it will delay your process please make a copy for the receipt of you application receive from uscis and send the fee to them please make sure that you also make copy of money order that you have to quip for your record, and when you send the fee for them please send that as express mail and request that the receiver sign for

Words of the Wisemen.

"Never try to outsmart the system. You will only dig yourself a hole."

Perfect example. Do not try to get an unfair advantage and file your petition for free. Play fair like the rest of us.

I recommend sending back your petition with your fee (just like all of us) .

Thank you however I have my payment to send I forgot out of a simple mistake to enclose the payment. I don't need to explain anything to you, I asked how long will it take to receive it back. Please be mindful of anyone that post a question that unless you have informative information to help, don't try to antagonize a situation. I don't know you and you don't know me. You either are going through or your in the same situation as me which is waiting. FYI don't need to beat any system, I play by the rules. And if you had common sense how am I beating anyone and I have to WAIT and experience a delay because the payment isn't enclose. Who am I helping no one. You should really think before you ASSUME what someone is doing. Your comment wasn't needed or helpful. Have a great day.

It may take a few days or a couple weeks to get your package back. The only thing you can really do is wait until you have the package back, and then resend it with the payment.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.