AnotherLostSoul

I-751 September 2014 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Did you look in your spam folder? :) I received the email the same day when the service request was closed. Application was approved in another 4 days. It took another 4 days after that for the status to change on the website.

What I post here is merely my personal opinion and not a valid legal advice and should not be viewed as such.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Did you look in your spam folder? :) I received the email the same day when the service request was closed. Application was approved in another 4 days. It took another 4 days after that for the status to change on the website.

I checked and it is not there. I guess I will wait for the mail. This is the second one that has not come through email but rather on mail.

It sounds like most of this group members were approved. Im still waiting, its been so many months since I submitted. I'm more frustrated since I cancelled my trip. Anyways... I opened a service request 28 days ago. I was told that I must hear something back in one months, but I heard nothing so far. No mails, email, or call. Im totally dissapointed at USCIS and dont know what to do. No RFEs, nothing. Im not totally ashamed of immigrating to US, but I dont feel proud of it either. USCIS = United Stated Collection of Idle Snails. Im very glad that they are not in charge of US economic growth. Ok, I now stop complaining. What the f*** should I do now?!! Are there any other applicant here still waiting (with no RFE) like me?

It sounds like most of this group members were approved. Im still waiting, its been so many months since I submitted. I'm more frustrated since I cancelled my trip. Anyways... I opened a service request 28 days ago. I was told that I must hear something back in one months, but I heard nothing so far. No mails, email, or call. Im totally dissapointed at USCIS and dont know what to do. No RFEs, nothing. Im not totally ashamed of immigrating to US, but I dont feel proud of it either. USCIS = United Stated Collection of Idle Snails. Im very glad that they are not in charge of US economic growth. Ok, I now stop complaining. What the f*** should I do now?!! Are there any other applicant here still waiting (with no RFE) like me?

Wow, that seems awfully long period for no RFE's and still nothing as far as your service request. I will be contacting my congressman for sure. Find the congressman's name of your state website and explain in a brief e-mail your situation, the e-mail should be written from the spouse that is the citizen and beg for their help since you are beyond their timeline and they have not even responding to your service request. Tell them you guys feel like they have lost your case and you need help. That is solely how me and my husband will act, after all we need the help of a higher state administration to help us with a federal administration. This is when congressman are supposed to step in and help.

Edited by plamjordan11

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Call them and have them create another Service Request. That should move things along.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

When you check your case status, does it say anywhere that a service request was initiated? I missed the email for service request but when I looked up the case status online, it told me that the service request was carried out. I can only imagine how frustrating this can be.

What I post here is merely my personal opinion and not a valid legal advice and should not be viewed as such.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

No. Online it only says that the application was recieved 9 months ago. Thats it. Im afraid that they had sent an RFE or ... and I never recieved it.

If you don't know my Application Filing Date is 09/15/2015

On May 27th I received the letter in Mail that saying I reached out to them 05/21/2015 and created a service request and this is the BS which follows

"After reviewing your records, we have determined that the USCIS office that has jurisdiction over your case can better answer your questions. We forwarded your service request to the Vermont Service Center on 05/27/2015"

Now on June 1st I receive another letter from Vermont Service Center and this is the bullshittery which follows

"On May 21st you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your application is outside of our normal case processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

The processing of your Form I-751 is within our current processing time. Please see our website at www.uscis.gov for processing times."

If you don't know my Application Filing Date is 09/15/2015

On May 27th I received the letter in Mail that saying I reached out to them 05/21/2015 and created a service request and this is the BS which follows

"After reviewing your records, we have determined that the USCIS office that has jurisdiction over your case can better answer your questions. We forwarded your service request to the Vermont Service Center on 05/27/2015"

Now on June 1st I receive another letter from Vermont Service Center and this is the bullshittery which follows

"On May 21st you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751) to notify us that you believe your application is outside of our normal case processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

The processing of your Form I-751 is within our current processing time. Please see our website at www.uscis.gov for processing times."

I will contact my congressman and clearly explain him their processing time on their website says Sept 29, 2014 and I am two weeks before than that and still haven't received anything. But definitely the next step will be a congressman. Since they are obviously too DUMB to do the math.

Edited by plamjordan11

Guys,

let me know how to create a service request?

From Uscis.gov click on check my status and then "Submit a case inquiry" on one of the pictures underneath, also see if that link works

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

Good luck

So I tried this morning to submit a service ticket and says that my EAC number doesn't match up with the application I am trying to submit! I am getting extremely sick and tired of waiting! I don't know what else to do! I have called and they say that they can contact the relevant people but that will take 30 days! I really just want my card :(

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

So I tried this morning to submit a service ticket and says that my EAC number doesn't match up with the application I am trying to submit! I am getting extremely sick and tired of waiting! I don't know what else to do! I have called and they say that they can contact the relevant people but that will take 30 days! I really just want my card :(

EAC number should be the one from the original I751 u received and not from the one on Biometric Page. U must know there are 2 EAC numbers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.