Neal851

PCC from Ahmedabad RPO

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Does anyone from Gujarat(Ahmedabad) know about the latest process of how to get PCC(Passport Clearance Certificate)from Ahmedabad Passport office ?

This is my understanding of PCC process :

-> You submit the PCC application at RPO(Regional Passport Office) with fees & supporting documents.

-> RPO will forward that application to Chief Police Commissioner office (Shahibaug,Ahmedabad).

-> Chief Police Commissioner office will forward that application to your Local Area Police Station for Verification.

-> Local police will verify all information and send back that application to RPO.

-> RPO will contact you (txt msg) to pick up your PCC.

If anyone knows better than this then please let me know.

One more thing : I heard here on VJ and all other sites that the stupid Ahmedabad Passport Office don't allow you for PCC without NVC Checklist or Interview Letter. IS this still right ? Or Anyone from Ahmedabad has latest experience ?

Thanks..Your Input will be greatly appreciated.

IR-5 for Parents

02-28-14 -> I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox.
03-03-14 -> USCIS received. (Priority Date)
03-09-14 -> NOA1 received.
06-04-14 -> NOA2 received. Approved.
06-18-14 -> NVC Received case.
07-03-14 -> NVC Assigned Case#(Got Case# & IIN Over the Phone).
07-22-14 -> DS-261 Completed.
07-25-14 -> AOS fee Payment.
07-29-14 -> AOS fee shows PAID.
07-30-14 -> AOS Package Sent.
07-31-14 -> AOS Package delivered.
09-15-14 -> IV fee Payment.

09-17-14 -> IV fee Shows PAID.

09-18-14 -> IV Package Sent.
09-20-14 -> IV Package Delivered.

10-20-14 -> Case Complete.

10-28-14 -> Case Complete Email Received.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Does anyone from Gujarat(Ahmedabad) know about the latest process of how to get PCC(Passport Clearance Certificate)from Ahmedabad Passport office ?

This is my understanding of PCC process :

-> You submit the PCC application at RPO(Regional Passport Office) with fees & supporting documents.

-> RPO will forward that application to Chief Police Commissioner office (Shahibaug,Ahmedabad).

-> Chief Police Commissioner office will forward that application to your Local Area Police Station for Verification.

-> Local police will verify all information and send back that application to RPO.

-> RPO will contact you (txt msg) to pick up your PCC.

If anyone knows better than this then please let me know.

One more thing : I heard here on VJ and all other sites that the stupid Ahmedabad Passport Office don't allow you for PCC without NVC Checklist or Interview Letter. IS this still right ? Or Anyone from Ahmedabad has latest experience ?

Thanks..Your Input will be greatly appreciated.

Do not know about the process but I do know that they require a checklist or interview letter not just for Ahmedabad but for surat and vadodara too.

NVC Process wiki - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

AOS Journey:

3/10/2017: Filed I751 at California Service Center

3/2/2018: Filed N400 - San Antonio TX

3/14/2018: i751 Case transferred to Local Office

9/25/2018: Interview scheduled for N400, November 13th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

my wife didnt need a checklist or interview letter for PCC from Surat

07-09-13 - Application received at Chicago Lockbox NOA1

01-03-14 - Transfer notice to Nebraska

01-06-14 - Application received at Nebraska

03-13-14 - NOA2 notification

03-25-14 - NVC received case

04-24-14 - Case number and IIN received over the phone

05-02-14 - Paid AOS Fees

05-06-14 - Sent AOS package

05-07-14 - AOS Fees showed up as paid

05-08-14 - AOS package received at NVC (Scanned on may 8th)

05-08-14 - IV Bill showed up and paid

05-12-14 - Sent IV package overnight

05-13-14 - IV package received at NVC (Scanned on may 15th)

06-05-14 - AOS Checklist for not having N/A written for "Place of Residence" (checklist info received over the phone).

06-09-14 - AOS Checklist - I864EZ delivered today.

06-11-14 - I864EZ got scanned today.

06-13-14 - Sent original marriage and birth certificate out to NVC. (Received at NVC 06-16-14)

06-16-14 - received fake checklist asking for 864ez and marriage certificate

06-20-14 - Marriage and Birth certificate scanned

07-23-14 - Case complete (Talked to Don at NVC on 7/24) -- Received CC email 7/30

08-01-14 - Interview date assigned (Sept 9th)

08-05-14 - Received Interview Letter via email

09-10-14 - Visa Approved

09-11-14 - Paid the extortion fees

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.