LizzieBee

Just A Note

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm glad it is working out so well for you! My husband and I have been spending June exploring the east coast, and we've had a nice time just being together. Continued wishes for a happy life for you and your family!

ROC

3.6.2017     Mailed I-751

3.7.2017     NOA sent

3.23.2017   Biometrics Appointment

2.26.2018   I-751 Transferred to Local Office

3.5.2018     I-751 Received in Local Office

5.1.2018     Case Transferred; Preliminary Review Done; transferred to NBC in Lee's Summit, MO

5.3.2018     Case Transferred

7.24.2018   Joint interview approved

7.30.2018   Green Card received

Naturalization

3.15.2018   Filed N 400 Online

3.15.2018   USCIS sent the receipt

3.16.2018   USCIS sent biometrics letter

6.14.2018   Interview Notice sent

7.24.2018   Naturalization Interview; approved

9.26.2018   Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awesome! It is definitely worth the wait. My husband and I haven't been able to travel a lot yet since money is tight while we wait for his work permission, but we are super excited to be celebrating his first 4th of July in DC with my family. And rooting for USA in the World Cup. :D Yay for finally being together in America!

We met when Heather travelled to Egypt to be an au pair!

Our K1 Visa Journey:

12/19/12- NOA1 -VSC

--- moved to "another office" 5/24/13

--- moved to "local office" 5/29/13

--- "is now being processed at a USCIS office" 5/30/13 ... what??

5/30/13- Transfer to TSC

6/18/13- NOA2

7/16/13- NVC Assigned Case #

7/29/13- Case Arrived at Embassy

7/31/13- Packet 3 Received (completed and sent back in 5 days)

1/16/14- Interview Assigned

1/21/14- Interview

2/03/14- Visa Issued!!

4/09/14- Entry into America (JFK)

4/23/14- MARRIED in local courthouse

4/29/14- AoS packet completed and mailed

5/02/14- NoA for AoS received

5/09/14- Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

6/04/14- Biometrics Appointment

7/30/14- EAD/AP Combo Card Received in Mail

Need help with your visa but don't want to pay expensive legal fees? Take an online course --> www.myvisaclassroom.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So happy for all of you as my fiance and I go through pure HELL!!! lol I know you guys have already endured this. I am SO looking forward to feeling what you all feel right now. I just want to start our lives together!!

So happy for all of you as my fiance and I go through pure HELL!!! lol I know you guys have already endured this. I am SO looking forward to feeling what you all feel right now. I just want to start our lives together!!

Every day is eternity, but the months will fly by.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.