asiankitty

Visa Delay

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys,

i had my interview june 3 2014,got vaccine june 2 2014

CO said i am APPROVE :dancing: . But my Medical result still in St lukes and told me i can check my Case stat online.

i got email after the interview saying

We are unable to complete the processing of your immigrant visa application under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended, until you present the following documents or complete required action from your end:

Medical examination results for ********* – for direct submission

CEAC stat ISSUED june 6 2014 .

Called the embassy my passport still in post

called 2go asked them wat is their sched for picking up docs in embassy.

he said embassy already gave them the all immigrant visa for today.

and nothing else to pick up later afternoon.

On the interview do they need a copy of vaccine or cd or anything

that st lukes have given me after my vaccine.

im getting worried is something went wrong with my medical result?

i know it was to early to expect to have my visa bcoz it was friday when it say issued and its only monday.

i wish to have my visa tomorrow or this week.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The CO needs nothing from you with regard to medical info. Once the medical results are matched up with your case file and reviewed, the visa will be printed.

Just be patient and give 2Go time to deliver the visa.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

The CO needs nothing from you with regard to medical info. Once the medical results are matched up with your case file and reviewed, the visa will be printed.

Just be patient and give 2Go time to deliver the visa.

Yay hehehe yes i guess i need to wait till 2go txt me if it ready to be pick up in their branch.

Thank you for quick response.Appreciate alot"

God Bless us.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You're welcome.

Congratulations!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys,

CO said i am APPROVE :dancing: . But my Medical result still in St lukes and told me i can check my Case stat online.

We are unable to complete the processing of your immigrant visa application under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended, until you present the following documents or complete required action from your end:

i know it was to early to expect to have my visa bcoz it was friday when it say issued and its only monday.

By not completing your medical at least a week before the interview is going to cause delays, upwards of a couple weeks most of the time. Once USEM gets the medical file from SLEC they need to match it up with your case file, then the medical file needs to be reviewed and the case file will be reviewed once more as well. Once all is good then your visa will be issued. Best be patient.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

By not completing your medical at least a week before the interview is going to cause delays, upwards of a couple weeks most of the time. Once USEM gets the medical file from SLEC they need to match it up with your case file, then the medical file needs to be reviewed and the case file will be reviewed once more as well. Once all is good then your visa will be issued. Best be patient.

do they got my result of my med and just waiting to have the file? wat u mean match it up in my case file or reviewed?

is scoliosis or kidney problem will cause the delay?

do they got my result of my med and just waiting to have the file? wat u mean match it up in my case file or reviewed?

They actual hard copies of your medical needs to be matched up with your petition and interview records. This ends up in the sealed envelope you carry to and hand over upon entry in the USA.

Scoliosis is not an immigration issue. Bad kidneys are not an immigration issue unless caused by some of the active infectious diseases they screen for. You would have been referred for treatment had you had one.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

hi guys,

You ceac status says "Issued" already. That means they have received your medical results and that you are approved. It just takes some time for your visa sticker to be printed, then affixed to your passport, all your files to be sealed in a brown envelope and then finally moved to another room for 2Go pick-up. If in Manila, it approximately takes about 4-5 business days from the "issued" status update for 2Go to send you a text if your visa packet is ready for delivery or pick-up. An additional 1-2 days if outside Manila.

Congrats! Very very soon, welcome to America! :dancing:

Edited by sweet cakes

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

The actual paper medical file from SLEC needs to be added to your visa application file at USEM, then both are reviewed by USEM once more, then if there are no problems the visa will be issued.

No scoliosis or kidney problems are not of concern.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

They actual hard copies of your medical needs to be matched up with your petition and interview records. This ends up in the sealed envelope you carry to and hand over upon entry in the USA.

Scoliosis is not an immigration issue. Bad kidneys are not an immigration issue unless caused by some of the active infectious diseases they screen for. You would have been referred for treatment had you had one.

sucks i wish i had my medical earlier,

Hank thank you for always being for all my question.

Caryh thank you for the information upon USA enrty with this docs.

on bad kidney i was not good in drinking water.

sucks i wish i had my medical earlier,

Hank thank you for always being for all my question.

Caryh thank you for the information upon USA enrty with this docs.

on bad kidney i was not good in drinking water.

ouch sounds like kidney stones then. I had one once, worst pain I've ever felt in my life.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

You ceac status says "Issued" already. That means they have received your medical results and that you are approved. It just takes some time for your visa sticker to be printed, then affixed to your passport, all your files to be sealed in a brown envelope and then finally moved to another room for 2Go pick-up. If in Manila, it approximately takes about 4-5 business days from the "issued" status update for 2Go to send you a text if your visa packet is ready for delivery or pick-up. An additional 1-2 days if outside Manila.

Congrats! Very very soon, welcome to America! :dancing:

Date "ISSUED" june 6 its friday.

if u were saying 4-5 days you think i will have it before june 18?

"TICKET BOOKED JUNE 18 2014 i wish i will have it before then. CFO on june 11 2014. even i don't have passport yet ill just comeback to get the sticker.

Awww.. Your flight is so close to you interview date! That was not a good idea. Anyway, if ceac actually says Issued, 4-5 business days is the average if in Manila. Since June 6th is a Friday, your Day 1 is today. Might be a safe estimate that you'll have it by this Friday or Saturday. You can call USEM hotline by Thursday, if it has been picked-up yet by 2Go.

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Timeline

post-178672-0-73937200-1402327698_thumb.gifpost-178672-0-73937200-1402327698_thumb.gif

Awww.. Your flight is so close to you interview date! That was not a good idea. Anyway, if ceac actually says Issued, 4-5 business days is the average if in Manila. Since June 6th is a Friday, your Day 1 is today. Might be a safe estimate that you'll have it by this Friday or Saturday. You can call USEM hotline by Thursday, if it has been picked-up yet by 2Go.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.