walfredo

Interview in Kiev

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello,

Based on what Ive been seeing my priority date will become current as of July 2014 VB. However, it seems everyone else (from other countries) have received an interview letter, but I have not. I am wondering what the problem could be and if perhaps its because the Kiev embassy is overbooked/too busy to schedule an interview?

My category: F1

PD: 22MAR07

It seems I should have gotten an interview letter by now, and am confused why it hasnt come yet. I tried calling the NVC but I keep getting the busy signal for the last two days. Anyone have any thoughts or theories?

Thanks!

Do you have your KEV number? That is the number assigned to the case for the embassy in Kiev. If you do, you can write the embassy directly and put your number in the subject title. They can then respond directly to you concerning your specific case. Otherwise, they are slow to respond to general questions. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok yesterday finally received interview letter.

I am wondering what documents I must bring to the interview at the Kyiv embassy, besides those listed on the interview letter. For instance, I intend on bringing my minor son with me. It mentions nothing on my letter about having to bring court documents showing sole custody, but it seems obvious that they will want them.

Can anyone comment on additional paperwork that I will need to bring, besides what is listed on the letter? (I have a new police certificate already).

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.