ritbiv

California Service center I130 Filers from Jan 2014 till now

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello friends,

My hubby filed for me recently (may 2014) and our I130 petition has been routed to California service center. I can see from the may 2014 filers thread that very few are routed to CSC. So, it would be great if we all CSC filers share our experiences here regarding NOA1 , approval of petition.

Edited by rituparnabivas

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Have a look at the I-130 filers thread for April/14. It appears the bulk of them were routed to Cali and the turn around time was approximately 1.5-2 months. It appears that filers from abroad were sent to Cali and expedited where as those that filed from within were routed to Nebraska. If its anything like April, then it 'appears' to be a very...very good thing to be routed to Cali. Again, that was the situation in April so not sure if Cali has become suddenly backlogged since then but imo, I think worst case scenario is the standard 5 months however Im cautiously optimistic we will be receiving a verdict much sooner.

Edited by sanchez411

Timeline

Have a look at the I-130 filers thread for April/14. It appears the bulk of them were routed to Cali and the turn around time was approximately 1.5-2 months. It appears that filers from abroad were sent to Cali and expedited where as those that filed from within were routed to Nebraska. If its anything like April, then it 'appears' to be a very...very good thing to be routed to Cali. Again, that was the situation in April so not sure if Cali has become suddenly backlogged since then but imo, I think worst case scenario is the standard 5 months however Im cautiously optimistic we will be receiving a verdict much sooner.

I completely agree with you. If that is the case then we have hope to get approved soon. Nice observation.?

The timeline stats search in VJ site with California service center and i130 gives some good results. Some of the I130 filers who filed after jan 2014 were approved within 2-3 months range. Others timeline are either not updated or they are still waiting. Phillipines is getting approved very quickly in CSC. Within 15 -30 day range.

However the overall situation indicates CSC was very fast on past three months. Hope it will be fast now also.

I completely agree with you. If that is the case then we have hope to get approved soon. Nice observation.?

The timeline stats search in VJ site with California service center and i130 gives some good results. Some of the I130 filers who filed after jan 2014 were approved within 2-3 months range. Others timeline are either not updated or they are still waiting. Phillipines is getting approved very quickly in CSC. Within 15 -30 day range.

However the overall situation indicates CSC was very fast on past three months. Hope it will be fast now also.

The Philippines is being expedited regardless of the service center the petition is sent to due to Typhoon Haiyan that hit fall 2013.

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I was just wondering whether your case was transferred to California or not? We filed with USCIS Chicago Lockbox and it got routed to CSC.

Yes, filed with USCIS Chicago lockbox, routed to CSC.

Timeline

The Philippines is being expedited regardless of the service center the petition is sent to due to Typhoon Haiyan that hit fall 2013.

Thanks for the info. Then our wait is going to be longer. Actually I have created a VJ timeline but no estimate is available for CSC filers. ?

Thanks for the info. Then our wait is going to be longer. Actually I have created a VJ timeline but no estimate is available for CSC filers. ?

Did you put your NOA1 date in? Usually it'll tell you when your case is likely to be adjudicated at the bottom of the screen once the NOA1 date has been input.

Edited by shippingforecast

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

Timeline

Did you put your NOA1 date in? Usually it'll tell you when your case is likely to be adjudicated at the bottom of the screen once the NOA1 date has been input.

Yes I entered my NOA1 date. At the bottom of the screen it's showing that there are not enough data to give an assumption about my I130 approval date. Earlier it was showing my I130 can be adjudicated between June 13 to June 15, 2014. But for past 4 -5 days it has gone blank.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.