eulariomalos

Please udpate us for any interview slot opening

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hope appointment openings start showing up... would be nice for the embassy to get back to normal.

Finally my fiance received letter from NVC as contradicted to what the agent said to him when he called. Can i use that scanned NVC letter to have my medical? I have no schedule yet for interview

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally my fiance received letter from NVC as contradicted to what the agent said to him when he called. Can i use that scanned NVC letter to have my medical? I have no schedule yet for interview

Yes. Have him email a copy to you then print two copies for St. Luke's

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Yey. Are you sure? All i see is the interview confirmation page as their requirement.

Yes I am sure. Others have done their medical with the NVC email/letter. Key word there is "OR"

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes I agree yannix. If your gonna ask a question and then someone gives you a answer why are you gonna second guess what people write especially Hank. I have called St. Lukes myself and my fiancée got her medical done with just a MNL# but then I was able to get a interview date and provided that as well. If you don't believe anyone they do the research yourself and call St. Lukes. Wow...

Timeline

Hi everyone, I would like to seek your advice. My fiance has already paid the visa fee in Philippines. We have completed gathering all the required documents needed for the interview. Now, we are just waiting to get an interview appointment date (which right now there are currently no available appointments). My fiance was diagnosed with TB but has completed treatment already. To my understanding, St. Lukes Medical requires individuals with any lesions on their chest xray to undergo sputum exam. You have to wait 2 months for the results to come back for them to clear your medical.

I don't have an appointment date available as of now. Do you think I should just go ahead and do the medical now since he still needs to undergo the sputum exam and wait 2 months. And I'm sure within that two months of waiting for the result, I can get an appointment date (aiming for an interview date that is after the date of when the results of the sputum test is released and the medical is cleared)?

Please advice. It's all about timing, and I want to get things out of the way as much as I can so I don't have to wait longer.

Thank you!

Timeline

Yes I agree yannix. If your gonna ask a question and then someone gives you a answer why are you gonna second guess what people write especially Hank. I have called St. Lukes myself and my fiancée got her medical done with just a MNL# but then I was able to get a interview date and provided that as well. If you don't believe anyone they do the research yourself and call St. Lukes. Wow...

I guess clarification isnt that bad :)

Anyway thanks :)

I am thinking if ill take the risk of getting my medical done by nextweek even though i have no interview schedule yet. I cant grab any slots unfortunately. I heard its only 3 months now that the medical will expire

Edited by eulariomalos

Timeline

hello guys... my friend had an interview on June 20th. She haven't receive any letter from NVC or USEM yet or the thing they called packet. Is it okay? We already have MNL#, we paid the visa of $240 and we are sending the docs or affidavit of support to her soon.

IF we can't make it to the interview, how many days we are given to cancel the appointment?

Edited by djrose714

k1 TIMELINE

04/14/14 - I-129F submitted to Dallas lockbox

04/22/14 - emailed recvd for NOA1

05/10/14 - approval notice recvd -NOA2

05/31/14 - letter recvd to informing us to fill-up DS-160.

Timeline

hello guys... my friend had an interview on June 20th. She haven't receive any letter from NVC or USEM yet or the thing they called packet. Is it okay? We already have MNL#, we paid the visa of $240 and we are sending the docs or affidavit of support to her soon.

IF we can't make it to the interview, how many days we are given to cancel the appointment?

There is no packet that you will get in the mail cause it is done all online. Packet 3 that you are referring to is paying the visa fee of 240.00 which you already did and Packet 4 is telling you what you need to bring for your interview.

Here is the link for what you need: http://manila.usembassy.gov/iv_documents.html

Go do your medical now since you have your MNL# and do the SLEC online registration. Also I would send your documents and affidavit etc. asap cause you only have 9 days and you want some cushion in case there is a delay with delivery. I use FedEx international priority cause it only takes 3 days but some you DHL. If you use FedEx and your fiancée lives in the province like mines does then I would have them hold it at the airport so you can pick it up there. Call fedex for the address to put on the delivery slip and you must put your fiancée name and phone number cause they will text/call her to advise they have a package for her and schedule when she will pick up the package. Not sure how they do it for DHL. I believe you have 24 hours before your interview to cancel.

You should be fine as long as you do this now. Good Luck

Edited by llindsay

Timeline

Hi everyone, I would like to seek your advice. My fiance has already paid the visa fee in Philippines. We have completed gathering all the required documents needed for the interview. Now, we are just waiting to get an interview appointment date (which right now there are currently no available appointments). My fiance was diagnosed with TB but has completed treatment already. To my understanding, St. Lukes Medical requires individuals with any lesions on their chest xray to undergo sputum exam. You have to wait 2 months for the results to come back for them to clear your medical.

I don't have an appointment date available as of now. Do you think I should just go ahead and do the medical now since he still needs to undergo the sputum exam and wait 2 months. And I'm sure within that two months of waiting for the result, I can get an appointment date (aiming for an interview date that is after the date of when the results of the sputum test is released and the medical is cleared)?

Please advice. It's all about timing, and I want to get things out of the way as much as I can so I don't have to wait longer.

Thank you!

Yes do the medical now, no sense trying to grab an interview date at this time.

Just use the NVC letter for SLEC.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

By the way thanks for all the informations. Really great help. Was able to grab june 20. Thanks again hank :)

By the way thanks for all the informations. Really great help. Was able to grab june 20. Thanks again hank :)

Timeline

Great news!! Persistence paid off! :thumbs:

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

June 20 popped up. 17 slots opened. Too fast in 5 secs became 12 slots. Got one. Thanks Lord. The search is over.

I seen that too...Congrats BTW...It was a 3:22am my time and the screen shot said 20 spots avail. that was too soon for me, so i had to pass on it but I got got one this morning about 8:30am for the 25th. Good news for all I guess.Congrats to everyone and maybe now I can get some sleep at night...lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.