krtwng

Fail to submit ds 260

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hallo Guys, This is my first post in this forum. I really need your advise for the problem that I have. Today, I have been experiencing a problem when I try to submit my son's ds 260 form due to a broken link. Half hour before it happened, I successfully submited for other members of the family. Now, I keep trying to submit but still not successful, so I sent an email to iipcms@state.gov for this technical problem. I wonder if members of this forum ever experience this problem before? Am I contacting to the right one?

Thanks in advance

Krtwng

Clean you browser cache and cookies. Or try another browser. FireFox is Best!

Thanks for the info but still doesn't work out

I used Firefox as well. Worked fine for me.

I used both, firefox and IE (the latest version) still not success

That happen to me when submitting for my son but for some reason when I clicked on the link for NOTICE OF DUTY TO REGISTER WITH U.S. SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM and it opened up it allowed me to finish submitting his application

That happen to me when submitting for my son but for some reason when I clicked on the link for NOTICE OF DUTY TO REGISTER WITH U.S. SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM and it opened up it allowed me to finish submitting his application

Thank you very very much, you are my life savior. It works. Again Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.