Danno

Feds release cows gathered in Nevada roundup

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

In that same bizarro world, Obama conspired since 1961 to usurp the Presidency. Are you really surprised?

Consider that we live in a world where Putin is considered a bastion of democracy and the idea of overthrowing an elected president and the US Government is regarded as 'patriotism'.

Reagan has probably wrung himself up in a little string by now....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

The push for control of water has been going on for along time. ... control by democratic special interest as a whole. ... The kenyan just helped it along. Dirty harry has been running roughshod over his little kingdomand it is back firing. This is going to reach into the next presidential elections ...The little people have had enough of being pushed around by the democratic party.

The transition from wild frontier to modernity has been going on a long time too. Perhaps you and the rancher, as well as his supporters might want to Google it?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Consider that we live in a world where Putin is considered a bastion of democracy and the idea of overthrowing an elected president and the US Government is regarded as 'patriotism'.

I'm still baffled by this chain of thought.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I'm still baffled by this chain of thought.

I used to feel the same way but in the end I decided to accept that there will always be those who resent our country for providing them with the opportunities and access they could only dream in their home country. There is no greater contempt than that a man entertains for his benefactor.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I used to feel the same way but in the end I decided to accept that there will always be those who resent our country for providing them with the opportunities and access they could only dream in their home country. There is no greater contempt than that a man entertains for his benefactor.

I guess it's because I'm trying to look at things as they are, not what I want them to be. I might be a Democrat, but if a Republican does some good, I'm behind it. But here? If Obama cured world hunger, they'd still bash him.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I guess it's because I'm trying to look at things as they are, not what I want them to be. I might be a Democrat, but if a Republican does some good, I'm behind it. But here? If Obama cured world hunger, they'd still bash him.

If Obama were to walk on water, the TBs would decry him for being unable to swim. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(I paraphrase. )

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

Jeezus. You guys have so little to offer in the way of substantive rebuttals, and they're poorly written as well. :rolleyes:

....the TBs ...

Thank you for making my point. Once again, please remind us all what "TB" stands for?

Filed: Timeline
Once again, please remind us all what "TB" stands for?

Incomplete list you have there. Here, let grandpa help you out.

Picture-28.png

And just to pre-empt the next post, if the Tea Party activists and their allies are going to take offense at certain terms being applied to them, they should probably avoid self-identifying with those same terms.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Jeezus. You guys have so little to offer in the way of substantive rebuttals, and they're poorly written as well. :rolleyes:

Thank you for making my point. Once again, please remind us all what "TB" stands for?

Who's rebutting anything? Gegel and myself are just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy espoused here. How Putin's actions are considered patriotic, yet Obama is the tyrant. How they worship Putin by putting pictures of him riding a horse shirtless, yet if someone says Obama without being negative, we think he's God or a king. How when he basically took over Crimea, folks say right on, yet Obama says I have a pen and know how to use it, he's a dictator.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Hey, the preznit says it, and he's soooo . . . preznitential. :rofl:

All you guys got is demonization. No substantive arguments. I'm not impressed.

Says the guy can't even address him by his name.

If you're trying to troll, please talk to AJ or Danno. Because you suck at it.

Just watched the videos, you mad bro?

Edited by Su and Marvin

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Who's rebutting anything? Gegel and myself are just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy espoused here. How Putin's actions are considered patriotic, yet Obama is the tyrant. How they worship Putin by putting pictures of him riding a horse shirtless, yet if someone says Obama without being negative, we think he's God or a king. How when he basically took over Crimea, folks say right on, yet Obama says I have a pen and know how to use it, he's a dictator.

It seems we struck a nerve, and a big one at that...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

It seems we struck a nerve, and a big one at that...

I guess so. It's cool to be tyrannical, as long as you're not Obama.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg