Mr. Big Dog

The Huck is back!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

You know, seeing how we're probably going to nominate Hillary in 2016, all the gloating is probably premature. She will prove to be a very weak candidate.

I am confident in the ability of the GOP to damage their eventual nominee enough during their primary process. They also just might pull off the big one and nominate someone like Ted Cruz. :lol:

GOP needs to nominate a real candidate that is moderate like most Americans.

Like John Huntsman. I mean I wouldn't vote for him because he is a Republican but if I were to go that route he is only candidate in recent memory I would support. The rest all fell off the crazy train

There are many Republicans I would vote for over Hillary. Cruz and Huck aren't in that list, though.

Your boyfriend Chris Christie won't be nominated :)

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

It's true. Jeb Bush would work too.

Oh what? You would want another Bush baby and vote defrauder? Geez...

-100 points.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Your boyfriend Chris Christie won't be nominated :)

Nope. Not a chance. He ruined his slightly better than fair chance for the Republican nomination in the fall of 2012.

20132904161936.jpg

He might be 150 lbs lighter by the time the primary season starts but Republicans will be reminded that it's still the same guy palling around with the Antichrist.

I am confident in the ability of the GOP to damage their eventual nominee enough during their primary process.

Heh: the preznit will get Harry Reid to commit more character assassination from the senate floor as he did to Romney, where he's apparently immune from any formal charges of slander, bad taste, ill will, etc. SOP for the DNC.

Oh, so Harry Reid did Romney in? :rofl:

Reality check: It was the right wing nutters that did him in. By the time Romney was the nominee, he was damaged goods. Republicans needed no help making their candidate unelectable. I count on that coming to bear in 2016 as well. Put up Cruz and Palin - there you have your principled leaders. See how that works out for you.