Blossomman999

How long gonna take in case under 221g section?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi,guys

I would like to know base of time about when you getting under 221g section?

I got interview today in Thailand,everything was great and fine,she said, but they asked me to re-submit about my surgery report.I'm Transgender,only made breast surgery but didn't have sex change at all.

I went to the doctor and my doctor has to called to the Embassy and the Consular told him to wrote down that I did my surgery.

I was very Clearly told doctor about my surgery when I did medical examination but I can't even tell whose faults between Doctor or American Consular or whatever.

Sometimes they mess thing up!! God, 6 months that we submitted paperwork but the decisions are took only 5 minutes,You know what!? They didn't looked at my evidence of relationship at all because they know who I am,so they only FOCUS on me about surgery !!!! that's it....

I was sent mail to them today.

Too bad that I have to change plan to have wedding ceremony.

Gosh,I wish they will know that I'm missing my man so badly !!!

★ Time Line ★
●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●

19 Sep 2013 - Filed paperwork  
23 Sep 2013 - USCIS received
30 Sep 2013 - Noa 1 Approved
15 Nov 2013 - Noa 2 Approved
30 Jan 2014 - Got letter from USCIS that"Your case has been requested and will be forwarded to NVC ,please allow 60 days before requiring with the NVC"
13 Feb 2014 - NVC received petition of approval

19 Feb 2014 - Got case number and already left NVC

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

7 Mar 2014 - Received P4 ,only 2 more weeks to get interview ...

8 Mar 2014 - Medical Examination done

24Mar 2014 - Interview(Getting under 221g ) Please re-submit your medical exam to Panel Physician who must reflect your surgeries in the report.

24Mar 2014 - Re-submit again

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                     heart.gif 大成功 !!! 大成功 heart.gif
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ
              good.gif ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★good.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hopefully it won't take too long, but honestly there is no timeframe. It's referred to as the "Black hole of waiting" and boy is that the truth! We received a 221-g to verify my fiance's divorce decree (we submitted it, but they needed to verify it was legitimate document) Our interview was back on Jan-15.... 68 days and we're still waiting for a final word. Hopefully you'll have much better luck and the wait won't be very long at all. Sending you the best of luck for fast processing! :)

Awaiting Oath Ceremony for Citizenship! Last step!

Timeline

Hopefully it won't take too long, but honestly there is no timeframe. It's referred to as the "Black hole of waiting" and boy is that the truth! We received a 221-g to verify my fiance's divorce decree (we submitted it, but they needed to verify it was legitimate document) Our interview was back on Jan-15.... 68 days and we're still waiting for a final word. Hopefully you'll have much better luck and the wait won't be very long at all. Sending you the best of luck for fast processing! :)

Thank you so much.

I wish everything is going well for both of us !!

★ Time Line ★

30 Jan 2014 - Got letter from USCIS that"Your case has been requested and will be forwarded to NVC ,please allow 60 days before requiring with the NVC"

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

24Mar 2014 - Interview(Getting under 221g ) Please re-submit your medical exam to Panel Physician who must reflect your surgeries in the report.

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ

Timeline

Get the Consulate everything they ask for a soon as you can. Remain calm, this is not the time to panic or get an attitude about the Consulate. They really don;t care if you miss your man or not. They just need you to follow the rules and get them the info they need to process your Visa.

Processing time is unknown. All you can do is wait. Never make travel or marriage plans until the Visa in hand.

Timeline

Get the Consulate everything they ask for a soon as you can. Remain calm, this is not the time to panic or get an attitude about the Consulate. They really don;t care if you miss your man or not. They just need you to follow the rules and get them the info they need to process your Visa.

Processing time is unknown. All you can do is wait. Never make travel or marriage plans until the Visa in hand.

Thank you so much.

I was sent it today 3 hours after my interview.

We just think about plan but not exactly real plan.

I hope it's not take too long !!!

Time to be strong !!!

Better late than never !!!

Edited by Blossomman999

★ Time Line ★

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Waivers and Admin. Processing (221g) Forum~

~Inquiry about 221g timeframe~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi,guys

I would like to know base of time about when you getting under 221g section?

I got interview today in Thailand,everything was great and fine,she said, but they asked me to re-submit about my surgery report.I'm Transgender,only made breast surgery but didn't have sex change at all.

I went to the doctor and my doctor has to called to the Embassy and the Consular told him to wrote down that I did my surgery.

I was very Clearly told doctor about my surgery when I did medical examination but I can't even tell whose faults between Doctor or American Consular or whatever.

Sometimes they mess thing up!! God, 6 months that we submitted paperwork but the decisions are took only 5 minutes,You know what!? They didn't looked at my evidence of relationship at all because they know who I am,so they only FOCUS on me about surgery !!!! that's it....

I was sent mail to them today.

Too bad that I have to change plan to have wedding ceremony.

Gosh,I wish they will know that I'm missing my man so badly !!!

When we got 221g in 2009, we gave them what they wanted and they issued the visa the next day.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

When we got 221g in 2009, we gave them what they wanted and they issued the visa the next day.

I was sent out the paperwork that they need after my interview.

I hope they will issue my VISA asap !!!

Thank you.

★ Time Line ★

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.