delt7410

i tell you my history and try to answer me in my ask

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hello everybody

im not so good in English but please try to understand me .....0.0

i marry my wife , she is american-citz , and she is living with me now ..... we start k3 visa process in Dec 2013 with one lawyer , he send my wife same papers she only sing on it and we sended to him back . last week i send him email asking about our process he answered me with that ;

(We should be getting the receipt for the immigration case in about 3 weeks. )

my asking is ;

1 - my wife is here with me coming 8 months is it good proof in intrveiw day ?

2- how long it will take untill intrveiw after we get this receipt ?

​ 3 - can you advice me please >/?

sorry for my english i know how to talk but not good in type

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome to VJ.

since your wife is American...and I assume can read and write English fluently....why not invite her to join us on here and you both can have the correct answers.

I think you wrote...

Your wife lives with you in Morocco for the past 8 months? of course that can help show a bona fide relationship. If you have pictures together, rent a place together, pics with your family too. Places you traveled together by train (keep the tickets) and even if you shop together at places like Acima.

this is from our guides on VJ regarding the process of K3 but I thought they were not using this k3 anymore? It would be phased together with the CR-1/ iR1. but for what it is worth this is supposedly what occurs...

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k3flow

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey buddy, I tried to call you last time.

When is a good time to talk? I'll try to call you today

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.