iamscared

hello

16 posts in this topic

Be early on your medical exam make sure you have documents needed especially your passport.

Eat breakfast, and dont forget to bring cash cause they dont acceot cards as payment.

On your interview day be early bring necessary documents needed and dont forget to bring some pictures. And dont bring any electronic device pls.

I already had my interview today I bring my cellphone with me assuming that I can left it somewhere inside the embassy but they didnt allow so I have no choice but to left it to some vendor/bystanders outside the embassy and I paid 200 pesos grrr.. im not the only one who did that many of us did. They will charge you 200 pesos per elctronic even usb are not allowed. And also candies are prohibited.

Well goodluck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi mommyleleng!! Hows the interview?? My worry is i have my period today and st lukes says i cant have my physical exam but my interview is on tuesday.yes ill definitely put all of that in my mind :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~At this stage of the process, instructions/requirements are often embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone.any tips before doing medical exam tomorrow and interview at the embassy? Thanks a lot!

Follow the embassy instructions letter, have EVERYTHING listed on there, and for sure no electronics or food.

Hi mommyleleng!! Hows the interview?? My worry is i have my period today and st lukes says i cant have my physical exam but my interview is on tuesday.yes ill definitely put all of that in my mind smile.png

Nope can't do the medical during your period, you could still try to attend the interview, but approval of your visa will be put on hold until the medical is reviewed by the embassy, which can add a few weeks to your wait.

Only other option is to reschedule your interview.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Follow the embassy instructions letter, have EVERYTHING listed on there, and for sure no electronics or food.

Nope can't do the medical during your period, you could still try to attend the interview, but approval of your visa will be put on hold until the medical is reviewed by the embassy, which can add a few weeks to your wait.

Only other option is to reschedule your interview.

Thank you

Timeline

Are you still going ahead with the visa then? What happened with your fiance? Hope you're ok.

Yes were totally ok

Be early on your medical exam make sure you have documents needed especially your passport.

Eat breakfast, and dont forget to bring cash cause they dont acceot cards as payment.

On your interview day be early bring necessary documents needed and dont forget to bring some pictures. And dont bring any electronic device pls.

I already had my interview today I bring my cellphone with me assuming that I can left it somewhere inside the embassy but they didnt allow so I have no choice but to left it to some vendor/bystanders outside the embassy and I paid 200 pesos grrr.. im not the only one who did that many of us did. They will charge you 200 pesos per elctronic even usb are not allowed. And also candies are prohibited.

Well goodluck!

Hello..were you able to see the result of your medical? Thank you

Hi be reminded that if you willnot undergo with your medical exam the usembassy staff on the entry willnot allowed you to go inside to take your interview its a must that you finished first your medical. They will know if your done withyour medival exam by checking your passport. Yesterdayone of the applicant went there for her interview without finishing hermedical exam and the embassy staff instructed her to finished first her medical exam. Take note she was with her fiance/petitioner that time.and her interview scnedule will be reschedule by the st luke's. And sad to say she will wait again a month for interview schedule. That's what I heard. btw they are in front me tnats why I heard it clearly.

No I didn't see the result of my medical exam

The St Lukes will forward the applicant medical exam directly to us embassy

Even on my interview with the consul they didn't disclose the result of my medical exam

Btw my visa was approved so I assume2 that I was clear with my medical exam.

Timeline

No I didn't see the result of my medical exam

The St Lukes will forward the applicant medical exam directly to us embassy

Even on my interview with the consul they didn't disclose the result of my medical exam

Btw my visa was approved so I assume2 that I was clear with my medical exam.

Hi again mommyleleng.i finished my medical yesterday i also got the cd and vaccination also yeterday so that means im done with medical right??

Timeline

Hi again mommyleleng.i finished my medical yesterday i also got the cd and vaccination also yeterday so that means im done with medical right??

You got the CD and the DS-3025 (keep this safe you will need it once in the States)... then you are done... interview next!! :)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

You got the CD and the DS-3025 (keep this safe you will need it once in the States)... then you are done... interview next!! :)

So it means my medical is done already? Thank you!! Any tips for interview or amswering the inteeview? Is it hard hank?

Timeline

Big thing the embassy looks for is a genuine relationship, knowing your fiance. Be confident and self-assured, smile and look the CO in the eyes when speaking to them. All the best.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.