fantastic :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Đến thời điểm nầy F4 tăng 4 tuần

Minh June -10-2002
,sang nay da nhan giay bao phong van vap luc 8 gio ngay 17 thang tu

Tin nhắn trên face của người bạn gửi.

http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25184&start=100000

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hie Everyone - I am new to this Forum - I joined this Forum to get some information regarding CSPA age of my Brothers - my Moms brother filed for our F4 visa - June 2002, it Got Approved in Aug 2005, and my brother he is May 1991 born and his CSPA age is 20 years,7 mths and 22 days. And they got their Interview Letter on Monday and my brothers name is not included in it. Its just my mom and dad's name. So I was just wondering how do we file hearing for CSPA age to the Consulate? Do we do it before going for interview or it is to be done at the time of interview by my parents? And what docs do they need to carry along with them for my brothers? I'll be very thankful for all the replies. And wish Good Luck to all of those who are waiting from such a long long time.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hie Everyone - I am new to this Forum - I joined this Forum to get some information regarding CSPA age of my Brothers - my Moms brother filed for our F4 visa - June 2002, it Got Approved in Aug 2005, and my brother he is May 1991 born and his CSPA age is 20 years,7 mths and 22 days. And they got their Interview Letter on Monday and my brothers name is not included in it. Its just my mom and dad's name. So I was just wondering how do we file hearing for CSPA age to the Consulate? Do we do it before going for interview or it is to be done at the time of interview by my parents? And what docs do they need to carry along with them for my brothers? I'll be very thankful for all the replies. And wish Good Luck to all of those who are waiting from such a long long time.

You should contact the consulate now so they can issue a new interview letter to your family.

ours is June 10 -- and rcvd email for Interview on Monday - but my brothers name is not included in it BUMMER!!!

BTW which country you are coming from?

F4

06/17/2003: Petition Filed

03/12/2010: Approved

Eligible for CSPA protection until August, 2016.

07/06/2015: Petitioner's name appeared at ceac.state.gov.

07/17/2015: Response received from NVC that the case is now eligible for further processing.

07/25/2015: DS-261 opened and accessible on ceac.state.gov. Still no NVC Welcome Letter received. DS-261 completed online.

07/30/2015: Child's name (already over 21) removed from the case.

08/05/2015: NVC welcome letter and AOS fee bill received. $120 AOS fee paid by Electronic Fund Transfer from a personal U.S checking account.

08/07/2015: $120 AOS fee payment processed and showed "Paid" online.

08/24/2015: Immigrant visa fee bill ($325) received via email.

08/25/2015: Immigrant visa fee paid.

08/31/2015: IV payment cleared and DS-260 opened. Start to fill out DS-260

10/06/2015: All supporting documents and financial documents submitted to NVC electronically by email.

10/08/2015: DS-260 form completed for adults.

10/08/2015: Acknowledgement email received from NVC. Case number changed from GUZ to GZO.

10/09/2015: Another acknowledgement email from NVC stating that it would take 30 days for them to review our submitted documents

11/30/2015: Checklist received. NVC did not see one of our police certificate (we sent them for sure)

12/05/2015: Missing documents submitted again.

01/15/2016: Notification of case completion. Waiting for our interview letter.

02/08/2016: Visa bulletin for March was out - our priority date will be current in March.

02/12/2016: Received interview letter. Will interview on Wednesday, April 27th in Guangzhou, China.

02/17/2016: Case arrived at the consulate. Reached out to them to add the child's name back to the case.

02/18/2016: Consulate responded and requested to email them the documents. Documents emailed immediately.

02/19/2016: Consulate responded again and asked to submit paper documents to the consulate and submit DS-260 for child.

02/20/2016: DS-260 for child was filled out and submitted.

02/22/2016: Documents submitted to consulate via bank.

02/29/2016: New interview letter received via email. Child's name was included.

03/01/2016: Priority date is officially current, CSPA age will be 20 years, 7 months and 2 days.

04/21/2016: Medical exam in Guangzhou, China.

04/27/2016: Interview - passed.

04/29/2016: Immigrant visa issued.

Timeline

Is he crossed allowed age?

ours is June 10 -- and rcvd email for Interview on Monday - but my brothers name is not included in it BUMMER!!!

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

You should contact the consulate now so they can issue a new interview letter to your family.

India

Is he crossed allowed age?

well yes but his CSPA age is 20 years and 8 mths..

Thanks for the reply... How do we contact Consulate ?

Timeline

Go to this website and calculate your brother's exact cspa age : www.cspasolution.com

And if your brother's cspa age is below 21, then don't worry at all...just send an email to NVC and to your corresponding embassy regarding your brother's cspa case...everything will be handled by the embassy...and your brother will get visa under cspa law... 700% guarantee... Just make sure that during the interview your parents accompany all the documents of your brother like passport, original birth certificate, no-marriage certificate (if available), pcc and every other document listed on the interview letter........though his name is not there in the interview letter, but the documents listed on it are applicable to every applicant...........there is nothing to worry as long as the cspa age is below 21..... Good Luck :)

Edited by batman7

Timeline

Go to this website and calculate your brother's exact cspa age : www.cspasolution.com

And if your brother's cspa age is below 21, then don't worry at all...just send an email to NVC and to your corresponding embassy regarding your brother's cspa case...everything will be handled by the embassy...and your brother will get visa under cspa law... 700% guarantee... Just make sure that during the interview your parents accompany all the documents of your brother like passport, original birth certificate, no-marriage certificate (if available), pcc and every other document listed on the interview letter........though his name is not there in the interview letter, but the documents listed on it are applicable to every applicant...........there is nothing to worry as long as the cspa age is below 21..... Good Luck :)

Thankyou so much for the help - its a great relief - I will email NVC and New Delhi Embassy - regarding this - And I am thinking of calling NVC today - will it help as well?

And I did calculate his age CSPA age is 20 years 7 mths and 22 days :))

Timeline

ya...call NVC...not an issue......they might give you a way what to do next.......and also, call delhi embassy tomorrow......tell them regarding your cspa case...

and ya, if the cspa age is what you have mentioned then not to worry at all......he is eligible under cspa.... good luck

Thankyou so much for the help - its a great relief - I will email NVC and New Delhi Embassy - regarding this - And I am thinking of calling NVC today - will it help as well?

And I did calculate his age CSPA age is 20 years 7 mths and 22 days :))

Timeline

Yeah I confirmed all the dates before putting in the calculator - so priority date when it was filed is June 10 2002 -- Approval date is when it was approved and we got very first letter from them - as per case status online the date is Aug 11 2005 - and Priority date became current this month march 1 2014, and Brothers DOB is May 6 1991 - After putting in all this dates CSPA age is - 20 years 7 mths and 22 days :)

Thanks! :)

ya...call NVC...not an issue......they might give you a way what to do next.......and also, call delhi embassy tomorrow......tell them regarding your cspa case...

and ya, if the cspa age is what you have mentioned then not to worry at all......he is eligible under cspa.... good luck

Yeah I confirmed all the dates before putting in the calculator - so priority date when it was filed is June 10 2002 -- Approval date is when it was approved and we got very first letter from them - as per case status online the date is Aug 11 2005 - and Priority date became current this month march 1 2014, and Brothers DOB is May 6 1991 - After putting in all this dates CSPA age is - 20 years 7 mths and 22 days :)

One more question - Can I call NVC on my moms behalf? My name is no where in this process - Or my mom or brother will have to call them? and do you have any idea what information do they ask for to verify the identity?

Edited by rdhariwal

Timeline

Hi,

Hope its a typo mistake but please check you have written PD gets currrent

1st mar 2014 ..its 1st mar 2015.

Please recheck your inputs

Good Luck

One more question - Can I call NVC on my moms behalf? My name is no where in this process - Or my mom or brother will have to call them? and do you have any idea what information do they ask for to verify the identity?

PD 31 Oct 2002

COA submitted , AOS paid

Timeline

Ye dil mange more ...

Any one beyond 16th june...

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

ya..u can call NVC on your mom's behalf..........BUT, if they asks you who are you, then tell them that you are the principal applicant....only if they asks you........

and to verify the identity, they will first ask your case number, then petitioner's name and date of birth, and principal applicant's name and date of birth................

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Can u scan that document and post it here...remove all personal numbers and names while posting..

Good Luck

My sons ages of 18 ,,17,, and 7 for all three written same saudi police certificate E

What does this code means,,,, if its mean Exempt then why for the age of 18 and 17 also written

Pl. Help

post-199904-0-96725400-1425539040_thumb.png

Edited by pappu1967

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.