3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In you interview VO told u anything about AP.. like how much time it will take ?

they said we cannot pridiict how much time it would take but I think it takes about 8 month to 12 month

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What is wrong with NVC ?? Why they are not sending COA to Oct, Nov, Dec 2002 cases ?? Sept 2002 cases received their COA in Aug-Sept 2014, and since then NVC has not sent COA to anyone... Its been almost 4 months gap now....

And the movement was quite good in the last 5 months, still no COA to Oct, Nov, Dec 2002 cases...... A contradiction !!

Is this an indication of slow movement in future for F4 category ??

Or else NVC is planning to send COA in bulk to Oct 2002 to March 2003.......LOL.......can't understand their process, can't predict their process........its too frustrating to wait for COA.......

P.S. : My pd is November 2002

Edited by batman7

Timeline

Keep patience bro... you will receive your COA in february or march 2015.......

The worst period for F4 category is over now...... The movement will be atleast 12-15 months per year for the next 5 years without any retrogression.... The golden period is yet to come now.... wait and watch.... be positive :)

What is wrong with NVC ?? Why they are not sending COA to Oct, Nov, Dec 2002 cases ?? Sept 2002 cases received their COA in Aug-Sept 2014, and since then NVC has not sent COA to anyone... Its been almost 4 months gap now....

And the movement was quite good in the last 5 months, still no COA to Oct, Nov, Dec 2002 cases...... A contradiction !!

Is this an indication of slow movement in future for F4 category ??

Or else NVC is planning to send COA in bulk to Oct 2002 to March 2003.......LOL.......can't understand their process, can't predict their process........its too frustrating to wait for COA.......

P.S. : My pd is November 2002

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Shivam how do u know that it will move upto 15 months per year boss my pd is 16 june 2004 do u have any idea when we will revieve first letter from nvc yar kitna wait karna parna ab bhai kisi ko kuch pata ho toh bata day

If any body have pd of 2004 plz call me 03456993808

Shivam how do u know that it will move upto 15 months per year boss my pd is 16 june 2004 do u have any idea when we will revieve first letter from nvc yar kitna wait karna parna ab bhai kisi ko kuch pata ho toh bata day

If any body have pd of 2004 plz call me 03456993808

Ur pd is june 2004, so its a long waiting time right now. No one knows what NVC is doing right now whether they are processing faster or slower.

Timeline

Latest USCIS Visa Bulletin Predictions

All Categories: Due to executive action signed by US President Obama, DOS is likely to move dates earlier in the year, instead of waiting till the last quarter of fiscal year; since at that time they can get a more accurate view of demand across all categories and hence can more accurately calculate expected spillovers across EB/FB categories.

http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2015/01/latest-uscis-visa-bulletin-predictions.html#more

Timeline

Keep patience bro... you will receive your COA in february or march 2015.......

The worst period for F4 category is over now...... The movement will be atleast 12-15 months per year for the next 5 years without any retrogression.... The golden period is yet to come now.... wait and watch.... be positive :)

my priority date is aug 2002 and I have applied for cspa too. So if you say the process will be fast in how many months I can expect my visa call?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.