3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I doubt that retrogression will be happen in F4(Brothers & Sisters) in the coming months ... hope so i am wrong..... ...please don't take it granted......these analysis is not mine..... few days back i called NVC and operator on phone told me that dates for F4 will retrogress in the coming months...............bull ######

I don't believe ! Still retrogression is not over. It is still in 2001.

Moreover NVC does not have any clue of retrogression or future movement !! I called several time to NVC and I am not lucky enough to get such friendly and informative NVC operator !!!

Please be patience and don't worry .................

Edited by ikabirul

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I doubt that retrogression will be happen in F4(Brothers & Sisters) in the coming months ... hope so i am wrong..... ...please don't take it granted......these analysis is not mine..... few days back i called NVC and operator on phone told me that dates for F4 will retrogress in the coming months...............bull ######

nvc does not give such kind of predictions.i am 100% sure for that.and dont create sansation.let the people have patience.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi,
I was wondering about how long will the process of immigrant visa for sister (F4 category) will take since sending I-130 till getting the visa.

I have been waiting for 11years and7months already!!!!!

Thanks...

Timeline

Hi,

I was wondering about how long will the process of immigrant visa for sister (F4 category) will take since sending I-130 till getting the visa.

I have been waiting for 11years and7months already!!!!!

Thanks...

What is your Priority Date? Is it September 2002? If that's the case then you should be waiting for at least a year from now, if not 1.5 years.

well , don't take it granted and don't let it make you guys down or feel bad . :no:

PD DEC people are already got the IL , that's prove :)

and they already took us waiting too long its enough , no more record breaking

don't worry

even prediction still move forward , I'm sure we can see 2002 next month

if big (backward) movement is coming there will be big protests on US too :protest:

that operator must be Troll :ranting:

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

same reply from nvc operator last week

Timeline

hello everyone..my pd is APRIL 01,2002 under F4 category. it has been more than 12 years since we applied. i was hoping that i would get my green card this year but when i read about the retrogression news i was heartbroken. can anyone please give some more detail about what is going to happen in the coming months. it feels awful when you expect something and suddenly realise that you will have to wait for more time. i seriously want to get green card as soon as possible.please enlighten me !!

i have been facing bad news every month since the last three years in terms of slow VB movement. i was expecting a huge movement in coming months because june to sep is the last quarter of the fiscal year when major movement takes place. how is this possible that retrogression takes place again. the previous one has not recovered till now ( it has been more than 3 years). even the movement was very slow. then how come the applicant demand suddenly increased?

help me please..i feel depressed :(

Timeline

hello everyone..my pd is APRIL 01,2002 under F4 category. it has been more than 12 years since we applied. i was hoping that i would get my green card this year but when i read about the retrogression news i was heartbroken. can anyone please give some more detail about what is going to happen in the coming months. it feels awful when you expect something and suddenly realise that you will have to wait for more time. i seriously want to get green card as soon as possible.please enlighten me !!

i have been facing bad news every month since the last three years in terms of slow VB movement. i was expecting a huge movement in coming months because june to sep is the last quarter of the fiscal year when major movement takes place. how is this possible that retrogression takes place again. the previous one has not recovered till now ( it has been more than 3 years). even the movement was very slow. then how come the applicant demand suddenly increased?

help me please..i feel depressed :(

hopefully retrogression will not happen again......dnt wry ...u will get ur visa very very soon...............

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.