dea87

Currently no availble appointments?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did pay already for k1 visa at BPI yesterday Friday 2 pm. And it says currently no available appointments even the next month n the next year? ?

huh? whhhatttt???? full?

Timeline

yup… its already booked...

just make sure you check it everyday… someone might cancel their appointment… I'm still waiting for my luck and been been waiting for 3weeks now ClockWatch2.gif

KI VISA JOURNEY

12/13/13- mailed I-129f packet to Texas lockbox

12/16/16- Texas Lockbox received packet

12/18/13- received email confirmation of NOA1 / transferred to CSC

12/20/13- receive NOA1 hard copy from mail

12/23/13- Alien Registration Number was change

12/24/13- TOUCHED!

01/22/14- NOA2 received email/txt confirmation of approval (35 days after my NOA1)

01/24/14- received NOA2 hard copy from mail

02/03/14- NVC packet received

02/04/14- NVC issued our MNL case#

02/06/14- left NVC sent to Manila US Embassy

02/10/14- Manila US Embassy received packet

03/05/14 - Packet 3 Recieved

05/05/14 - Date of Interview

05/08/14- Visa picked up in MOA

05/19/14- Date of Entry in US (POE: Los Angeles)

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS JOURNEY

05/20/14- Civil Wedding

05/27/14-went to SSA to get a SS card (will get in the mail within 2 weeks)

06/02/14- received SSA card through USPS mail

06/07/14- mailed AOS, EAD and Travel document Packet to Chicago Lockbox

06/11/14- Chicago Lockbox Received Packet

06/12/14-received text confirmation of NOA1 for AOS, EAD and Travel document / AOS transferred to Nebraska Service Center

06/25/14-recieved NOA1 hard copy for AOS, EAD and Travel document by USPS mail.

07/14/14- received Biometrics Appointment Letter for his AOS and EAD (Appointment was 7/9/14 we got the letter late!)

7/15/14- we did a walking to ASC office, explained we just received the letter and they let us have his Biometrics done... thank god!!

7/22/14- (touched) I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST STATUS is now ready for interview scheduling.

7/31/14- (touched) I485, USCS mailed the appointment notice for an interview for Sept 5, 2014.

8/4/14- received appointment notice by USPS mail.

8/20/14- (touched) mailed a notice that they have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

8/28/14- (touched) mailed the new card Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

9/2/14- received EAD card. (2days delayed)

Timeline

I would check several times a day one the embassy opens for business -- EACH day

for instance...

On Feb 06

I checked 6pm and only Feb 11 and 12th were open

Then at 9pm Feb 11,12, 24 and 25

Then at 12am CST and March 25th opened up

There are cancelations and also staff reallocation.

I saw the same situation as you are seeing back in early February

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did pay already for k1 visa at BPI yesterday Friday 2 pm. And it says currently no available appointments even the next month n the next year? ?

The calendar shows no openings? Or you just weren't allowed to schedule yet because you payment hasn't been recorded? It takes 12-24 hours most times before it shows up.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.