Broken2019

additional evidence after your interview

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Whats the process after turning in the additional evidence after your 129f interview was not approved?

What do you mean? Evidence the embassy is asking for with a 221G?

If it isn't asked for their is no procedure. What was given at the end of the interview?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

He got a form saying we need more additional evidence of our relationship form 221G

Should be instructions to either bring back and drop off at embassy or another location.

Br sure you follow to the letter what they want. I gather you didn't front load your petition so they want to see evidence for real so have your trips, visits, pics with friends and family, all your communications however you communications documents and easy access. All up to the time you were sent to interview anything after that just looks like you manufactured it.

What all did you submit and what did you fiance' bring to interview so maybe we can pinpoint where to really focus?

Also what was the line of questioning?

Was their a focus the CO was asking about?

Ho many visits you make to Cameroon?

Or your fiance' coming to you?

How long were the visits?

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Just need to know the time far as once we give them the additional information how long will it take b4 we will know if its approved

No one can answer that. Depends on how fast they get on it. How busy your CO is. How fast you get the evidence back to them. How much they want to investigate what you submitted. Could be weeks or months. No one can say.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Other Timeline

He sent 50 pics

fb and viber messages

phone records

my calling card account record from getafrica.com

ring receipt

gift receipt

western Union for over an year

we didn't send in

passport stamped copies

flight confirmation

boarding pass

or letter from a friend

They ask him was he aware of my age which im 11years older

Then he asked how we met he explained through his cousin who lives in the US then he said oh so u was hooked up....he said no...she came to visit my cousin and she saw me on skype with my cousin and we exchanged numbers.....He thinks his cousin is using me to bring him here...Then he asked when yall getting married he said May 3rd and the guy said thats to far off how do I know yall getting married..... I need more proof.He was asked why I have tattoos on my arm?

Timeline

I was there 9 days I went there only once we been talking since july 2012

Okay three things I see that are read flags 2 BIG read flags.

1. You only made one visit and very short. To immigration it may look like you just trying to fulfill the requirement.

2. The age difference although not huge, when the woman is older and its a fiance'/fiancee' Visa it looks suspect. It's like you are grown you should know what you want (thinking like a CO not me).

3. The Western union. Please tell me it was him sending money to you and not vice versa? This is a HUGE RED FLAG!! If it was you.

So you say the CO already suspects you are being used not good.

I guess all you can do is present what you have. 9 days and 1 visit is hard to prove a bonafide. Not impossible but you have your work cut out for you.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

He was focusing on my age and enough of proof that we getting married

Are you by chance divorced and have children from another relationship? That can play into it also. Like you are undecided.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

He said the guy wasnt even asking him all the questions he kept telling him to talk......didn't ask anything about his daughter and I filed for her too.

One thing I can say is the interview is all about the Beneficiary and their confidence him not talking or speaking up, not good why?

Was his daughter also at the interview? And really its no matter to ask questions aboout her she's with him what is their to ask?

He needed to convince the CO this is a real bonafide relationship and he can't wait to get to you (not the US) and marry you as soon as he possibly cam (no date). You left too much wiggle room for doubt and him not being confident and speak up.

Like what did he say about your age? How did he defend that? Show pictures of you two showing a loving couple or clam up?

Many times CO's ask questions just to see how people will respond. I had a friend she is 25 years older than her husband when he was asked (at Lagos) doesn't it bother you she is old enough to be your mom. He whipped out her picture and said does she look like my mom. The CO said nope she is beautiful and approved him. I

See it wasn't about her and her looks, but about him and his confidence to show her age don't bother me so it shouldn't bother you.

Just some things to ponder, when and if another interview comes up.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: Other Timeline

My job would've let me off more than 9 days I wish I could have stayed longer.....we were told he would have had to provide information on an affidavit of support of how he supported himself which he only fix on computers on the side and do electrical work....so we where told it was better for him to receive support from me. Id see how age play a part in it.....ik people that are 20 30 40 years apart......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.