1,462 posts in this topic

Hi, Guys received an email saying that my address was changed on July 24, any idea ? Because my wife didn't change it recently.

NSC PD Feb6

Approval coming soon!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mabrook! Congrats Fawada. yes, i hope so too that your journey through NVC processing will be smooth. God willing.

Hey friends. I have been reading this post for the past few weeks and am grateful for everyone's updates and information as I also file my wife's petition in Feb (13th) to the Nebraska Service center

Just wanted to let everyone know now about my situation as well and become part of the group.

Filed on Feb 13th, transferred to Texas Sc on July 8th, Approved on July 23rd.

Really hoping for the Visa center process to be quick and latest have my wife here by December. May God bless you all for being patient it can be difficult at times haha

Please ask any questions

~Sofi~

Bismillah

4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello all, I got approved yesterday the 24th... email notification came this morning.

PD 2/24/2014 (USC filing from abroad)

7/8/2014 Trsfed to TSC

7/22/2014 Trsfed to CSC

My file got transferred to TSC on July 8... and it was transferred again on July 22... I called USCIS yesterday to check if it was re-transferred after the 8th... the Tier-1 officer wasn't able to tell me and she assumed that the notice of the 22nd was corresponding to the transfer dated the 8th. Since my case has reached the 5-month mark yesterday, she wanted to open a service request for me and then our call got cut off (long distance int'l call). So I called again and explained everything to another Tier-1 officer and he didn't even realize that my case was transferred to Texas so I had to remind him that. So again, he wanted to open a service request for my case but he wasn't able to do it because of my international zip code. Subsequently, he told me that I needed to talk to an immigration officer to open the service request, after around 50 minutes of wait, the immigration officer collected my info and put me on hold while she checked my status. Another officer picked up my call after about 15 minutes and she informed me that my case was indeed transferred to California on the 22nd.

I wish everyone best of luck and a speedy approval!!!!

2/24/2014 (NSC): NOA1
5/20/2014: Alien Registration number changed
7/8/2014: Transferred to TSC
7/22/2014: Re-transferred to CSC
7/24/2014: NOA2

8/1/2014: Arrived at NVC

8/14/2014: Case number assigned

8/15/2014: AOS Bill Invoiced

8/19/2014: DS261 Submitted

9/2/2014: AOS documents scanned

9/15/2014: IV documents scanned (sent with AOS cover sheet)

9/22/2014: IV Bill Invoiced

9/27/2014: DS260 Submitted

Timeline

Congrats Bubbly!!! That's awesome!

This post and one from yesterday is now making me thing to call. My status changed on the 8th 'Transferred' , subsequent letter stated from NSC to CSC. Then on 7/15 my status changed again to 'Transferred and is now being processed' but no letter received. I wonder if this means my case is not at CSC anymore? I'll give it till Monday and then call, God willing i get an approval soon soon soon :rolleyes:

Also, i read a post this morning advising that security checks are delayed when petitioner or beneficiary have a common name. Not good news for me and my hubby. I think there are possibly thousands or more with his name in the world. yikes!

Hello all, I got approved yesterday the 24th... email notification came this morning.

7/8/2014 Trsfed to TSC

7/22/2014 Trsfed to CSC

My file got transferred to TSC on July 8... and it was transferred again on July 22... I called USCIS yesterday to check if it was re-transferred after the 8th... the Tier-1 officer wasn't able to tell me and she assumed that the notice of the 22nd was corresponding to the transfer dated the 8th. Since my case has reached the 5-month mark yesterday, she wanted to open a service request for me and then our call got cut off (long distance int'l call). So I called again and explained everything to another Tier-1 officer and he didn't even realize that my case was transferred to Texas so I had to remind him that. So again, he wanted to open a service request for my case but he wasn't able to do it because of my international zip code. Subsequently, he told me that I needed to talk to an immigration officer to open the service request, after around 50 minutes of wait, the immigration officer collected my info and put me on hold while she checked my status. Another officer picked up my call after about 15 minutes and she informed me that my case was indeed transferred to California on the 22nd.

~Sofi~

Bismillah

7/8/2014 Trsfed to TSC

7/22/2014 Trsfed to CSC

Why we're they willing to help you put in a request at the 5 month mark and I'm past that and they told me I can't put in a request? It's so confusing how these people work :(

Timeline

Yes you are right. After I found out that my case was in CSC, I asked the immigration officer(Tier-2) if she would open a service request for me and she said no... and she said that I should wait 60 days before calling back. So at least there wasn't double standard! Best of luck!!!

Why we're they willing to help you put in a request at the 5 month mark and I'm past that and they told me I can't put in a request? It's so confusing how these people work :(

Timeline

Thank you SofiaShah!! And I would encourage you to call today to find out which service center is handling your case!!! You deserve to know this and they are paid to answer your questions!!! Best of luck!!!

Congrats Bubbly!!! That's awesome!

This post and one from yesterday is now making me thing to call. My status changed on the 8th 'Transferred' , subsequent letter stated from NSC to CSC. Then on 7/15 my status changed again to 'Transferred and is now being processed' but no letter received. I wonder if this means my case is not at CSC anymore? I'll give it till Monday and then call, God willing i get an approval soon soon soon :rolleyes:

Also, i read a post this morning advising that security checks are delayed when petitioner or beneficiary have a common name. Not good news for me and my hubby. I think there are possibly thousands or more with his name in the world. yikes!

Filed: Other Timeline

7/8/2014 Trsfed to TSC

7/22/2014 Trsfed to CSC

This really bugs me, but seems I will keep waiting! But glad you were transferred with me from NSC to TSC to CSC. My P.D. was Feb 11, still nothing. :(

Approval coming soon!!!!

Hopefully :)

7/8/2014 Trsfed to TSC

7/22/2014 Trsfed to CSC

Congrats to you and good luck with NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Still waiting for NOA2. I noticed (on Igor's List) that of the 17 people approved (February 2014 I-130 filers only), 13 were approved in July alone. Out of those 13, 9 were transferred from NSC to CSC which means that only 4 were actually approved at NSC. This is horrible!! :wow::protest:

I prepared myself to wait 6 months for approval but have to admit that once I started seeing others with PDs after mine, it started to get a little tougher to just wait patiently and it's driving me a little nuts at this point lol.... :no::huh:

Congrats to all those who have been approved so far....I'm hoping to be in that group of people shortly! Hopefully this "glitch" doesn't delay approvals even further. :clock::cry:

Thanks for letting me vent!

This.

It's nearing 6 full months at NSC and each day is becoming harder. BUT...I am genuinely happy for each and every one of you who have been approved, whether you were transferred or not. :)

Just wish I didn't feel so stuck :(

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

This.

It's nearing 6 full months at NSC and each day is becoming harder. BUT...I am genuinely happy for each and every one of you who have been approved, whether you were transferred or not. :)

Just wish I didn't feel so stuck :(

Don't worry we will get our approval b4 end of this month, heads up and stay positive, latter part is the hardest

Timeline

Thanks for the advice! I called and spoke with a Tier 2 officer. He said the file is still at CSC and will probably be hearing from them soon, if not call back by the end of next month. :pop:

*silently praying i don't have to call back and get the approval instead :rolleyes:

Thank you SofiaShah!! And I would encourage you to call today to find out which service center is handling your case!!! You deserve to know this and they are paid to answer your questions!!! Best of luck!!!

~Sofi~

Bismillah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

One month difference in approvals does not matters . I am quite sure that we all will b there in US with OUR partners before april 2015 . Most difficult thing is to wait but one has wait to gt things done in good manners . Good luck all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't worry we will get our approval b4 end of this month, heads up and stay positive, latter part is the hardest

:thumbs: Thanks don123. Been having a rough few days. I am normally the "glass half full" girl but my glass sprung a leak. I guess I am just tired. Thanks for the encouragement. I have to remember there are always those out there who have been waiting lots longer than me, and not to let my fatigue get to me and cloud my usual optimism. I am sure that we will hear something soon. (It probably wouldn't hurt to leave Igor's list alone for a while also...lol!). :)

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

:thumbs: Thanks don123. Been having a rough few days. I am normally the "glass half full" girl but my glass sprung a leak. I guess I am just tired. Thanks for the encouragement. I have to remember there are always those out there who have been waiting lots longer than me, and not to let my fatigue get to me and cloud my usual optimism. I am sure that we will hear something soon. (It probably wouldn't hurt to leave Igor's list alone for a while also...lol!). :)

great advice....think I should take another break too. I am stessing, just as many of us are. But it is nice to know progress is happening somewhere, sometime and to someone!!! my turn will come.....eventually.

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.