mmdude

I 751 & missed AR 11/ I 865

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I received my conditional PR in March 2012, and I am ready to submit my I 751 now.

I was not aware that we need to submit AR-11 when we move!! cray5ol.gif

We have moved twice since then:

1. We first moved in June 2012 (we stayed with my in laws for 2 weeks and then moved to our own apartment)
  2. We then moved again in September in 2013

Since I was not aware about AR-11, I have not submitted it even once.

What do you guys suggest I do?

1. Should I submit 2 AR-11 forms for the two moves or only for the last moves?
  2. When submitting AR 11, for the previous address should I put the old address that we had during the AOS (or our most recent old address?)
  3. Do I also need to submit I-865 for my spouse (She sponsored my Conditional PR)

This may sound very irresponsible and silly, but I had no clue guys! shocked.gif

PLEASE HELP!!

Edited by mmdude

Just submit the most recent one and make sure that your spouse does the same.

When you file for ROC explain why you didn't put through the change at first.

You are not the first person that didn't submit an AR-11. I know so many that didn't and didn't have any issues!

Edited by VickyP

11/03/2011 ~ We got married heart.gif in Toender, Denmarkheart.gif

02/09/2012 ~ Arrived in the US ~ Port of entry Dallas Forth Worth, TX

03/02/2012 ~ Received Welcome Letter

03/14/2012 ~ Received Green Card in the Mail

11/18/2013 ~ Mailed I-751 Removal of conditions

11/22/2013 ~ Check cashed

11/25/2013 ~ NOA 1 receipt date 11/20/2013

12/02/2013 ~ Biometrics appointment 12/26/2013

12/26/2013 ~ Biometrics appointment done

09/12/2014~ Approved - Card in Productioin

09/15/2014~ Letter of approval received

09/20/2014~ Card received....yipiiiiieeeee

qap2exyw.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Just submit the most recent one and make sure that your spouse does the same.

When you file for ROC explain why you didn't put through the change at first.

You are not the first person that didn't submit an AR-11. I know so many that didn't and didn't have any issues!

Thanks VickyP. I was reading a similar forum and seems like AR 11 is the more important one, most of them did not submit I-865.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.