217 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi arnav,

will please update the medical process(detail)

good luck

For New Delhi

MAX MEDCENTRE

N 110 PUNCHSHEEL PARK

NEW DELHI 110017

+91 8800334457 , +91 886044888

RERQUIMENT

1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT

2. INTERVIEW LETTER.

3. 4 2X2 PASSPORT PICS.

4. Any previous medical record.

Call the no and asked them in detail, very nice people's. They will give you appointment date and answer all your questions. Adult fee RS 5000. Child 1500.

It's very simple.

Good luck with that.

Edited by arnav

Filed: Timeline

For New Delhi

MAX MEDCENTRE

N 110 PUNCHSHEEL PARK

NEW DELHI 110017

+91 8800334457 , +91 886044888

RERQUIMENT

1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT

2. INTERVIEW LETTER.

3. 4 2X2 PASSPORT PICS.

4. Any previous medical record.

Call the no and asked them in detail, very nice people's. They will give you appointment date and answer all your questions. Adult fee RS 5000. Child 1500.

It's very simple.

Good luck with that.

hi,

thank youfor the info.

what about the examination process and the type of the test please

good luck

Timeline

hi,

thank youfor the info.

what about the examination process and the type of the test please

good luck

Staff there will guide you for process . blood test, vaccinate and chest x-ray.

and ask you for, ever have chicken pox ?

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Medical done at Mumbia on 7th March and collected the sealed packet.

Biometric scheduled for Sunday 9th March at Kolkata

Embassy interview scheduled for Tuesday 11th March in Mumbai

Medical (Mumbai) - it was standard procedure and staff were helpful. They even obliged our request to collect the report in the afternoon (after 5pm).

Biometric (Kolkata) - Reason we did bio in Kolkata is because there was no slots available at Mumbai for March. Kolkata is not used to IV cases, so there was some confusion. However, it all worked out well once they saw the documents. All done in about 20m or so.

Interview (Mumbai) - Reached on-time. Initially female staff checked the documents and everything was in order. Waited and then met American consular officer. She checked documents and asked basis questions (where we meet, why she has not been to US yet, what do I do, show us some pictures). CO was very friendly and indicated that our IV was approved. We have to wait for the packet and then apply online for GC. She provided a letter with our case number and alien number (needed for applying GC online).

VJ has been extremely useful source of info. So thank you and good luck to all.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My CC on Feb 3rd and still NO interview date. Almost one and a half month. Should I need to be worry about it or just be patient ? (PD 09.09.2012)

Are you under F2a? If yes, I think you have to call NVC and ask about your case.

I received the CC email feb5 and already got the IL.

**** waiting to be reunited luv.gif *****

Timeline

My CC on Feb 3rd and still NO interview date. Almost one and a half month. Should I need to be worry about it or just be patient ? (PD 09.09.2012)

If you are under F2A it's depend on your country how much they are busy. Good luck.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Case complete march5

USCIS Petition(s) Filed

Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative (mother)

Date I-130 Sent : (2012-02-14)

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt)via email : (2012-02-21)

Date I-130 NOA1 (hard copy Receipt)via mail : (2012-02-28)

Date I-130 NOA2 (Receipt)via email : (2012-06-11)

Date I-130 NOA2 (hard copy Receipt)via mail : (2012-06-14)

Date Package Received By NVC : (2012-07-02)

ds3032(Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants): sent from mother's email address on 8/3/12. Approved on 8/10/12

AOS paid 8/5/12, IV paid 8/23/12.

ds230,i864ez,aos and iv receipt,documents(6 last pay stubs,job letter,beneficiary's birth certificate(certified and legalized),2 2x2 photos,police report(certified),w2 and transcripts from 2009-2011,copy of beneficiary passport.8/23/12

checklist received from NVC on 8/30/12- missing petioner's documents(marriage certificate,birth certificate,2011 transcript).

checklist sent to NVC by air on 9/1/12 to arrive on 9/4/12.

check list recieved on email 9/13/12 ( petioner INEXTENSA birth certificate and 2011 taxes transcript directly from IRS).

2011 taxes transcript (directly from IRS) sent on 9/12/12.Arrived 9/14/12

petioner birth certificate (INEXTENSA)sent on 9/13/12. Arrived 9/14/12

CASE COMPLETE 09/25/12

10/03/12 INTERVIEW assigned for 11/19/12 received letter via email later on in the day.

Medical done 11/06/12

Visa approved 11/19/12

VISA ON HAND 11/29/12 ( DELIVERED HOME)

POE 12/08/12- SAN JUAN,PUERTO RICO

F2A LPR petitioning for minor children

PD 8/5/13 , NOA2 8/27/13, CASE COMPLETE 3/5/14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.