217 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

New delhi don't heard anyyhing any interviews for thr even for march

Hi Arnav i m from new delhi My case got completed on March 10th 2014. I got email confirmation on March 12th 2014. And they said that we will provide you an interview date. Please don't contact New Delhi US embassy or consulate. What do you reckon according to your experience when i will get any letter and i m taking May as a month for interview. Do you think so?? I will really appreciate for your help

New delhi don't heard anyyhing any interviews for thr even for march

Hi Arnav i m from new delhi My case got completed on March 10th 2014. I got email confirmation on March 12th 2014. And they said that we will provide you an interview date. Please don't contact New Delhi US embassy or consulate. What do you reckon according to your experience when i will get any letter and i m taking May as a month for interview. Do you think so?? I will really appreciate for your help

Timeline

Hi

Wait for 27 march and you will get IL for May. Good luck

Timeline

Hi arnav do share ur interview experience here on this link. Meanwhile can u please tell me do i need to have police clearance certificate from police for my spouse to show at new delhi consulate.or the one which i gave to NVC Passpot clearence certificate from passport office that is fine and i dont have to show any thing to new delhi embassy. As my spouse passport is new and it was issued last september. I m bit confused between passport clearence certificate and police clearence certificate. my spouse never went oustide india. I will really appreciate if u can clear my confusuion thanks in advance

Timeline

Hi arnav do share ur interview experience here on this link. Meanwhile can u please tell me do i need to have police clearance certificate from police for my spouse to show at new delhi consulate.or the one which i gave to NVC Passpot clearence certificate from passport office that is fine and i dont have to show any thing to new delhi embassy. As my spouse passport is new and it was issued last september. I m bit confused between passport clearence certificate and police clearence certificate. my spouse never went oustide india. I will really appreciate if u can clear my confusuion thanks in advance

Hi sukhi you need a Police clearance certificate from your regional passport office. It's important and your wife will need at her interview.

Go to the following link for more info.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/423182-police-clearance-passport-clearance-certificate-india/

Timeline

Hi arnav that i have already given 2 NVC in my civil documents. But what about Police clearence certificate it is same thing passport clearance and police clearence

Timeline

Hi arnav that i have already given 2 NVC in my civil documents. But what about Police clearence certificate it is same thing passport clearance and police clearence

Yes it's same thing asked your wife she had a stamp, seal on her passport for that when she received this PCC.

Timeline

My CC on Feb 3rd and still NO interview date. Almost one and a half month. Should I need to be worry about it or just be patient ? (PD 09.09.2012)

The possible reason is your PD is not within cut off date for your country so once your PD becomes current embassy shall send you IL right away.

Feb 2, 13: NOA1
Oct 18, 13: NOA2
Nov 11, 13: NVC received case
Dec 2, 13: Recived case number
Dec 3, 13: Paid AOS fees
Dec 5, 13: Sent AOS documents
Dec 23, 13: Paid IV fees
Dec 24, 13:Sent IV documents
Jan 22, 14: Case completed by phone

Jan 29, 14: Case completed by Email
March 1, 14:Interview letter received

March 14,14 Bio Completed

April 2, 14: Interview Date

April 2,14: Visa Approved.

April 3,14: CEAC status changed "ISSUED".

April 7,14: CEAC status changed "Ready to Pick Up".

April 13,14: POE.

Timeline

Yes it's same thing asked your wife she had a stamp, seal on her passport for that when she received this PCC.

Hi arnav Yes she had a stamp on her passport abt PCC isuued for united states signed and dated. Since her passport is new like 6-7 months old and she had her inquiry from police station. does she needs a separate police certificate from local police station during interview at new delhi consulate or she is fine. The mail from nvc doesn't say anything just ask her 2 bring 2013 IRS tax returns. Thanks in advance

Timeline

Hi arnav Yes she had a stamp on her passport abt PCC isuued for united states signed and dated. Since her passport is new like 6-7 months old and she had her inquiry from police station. does she needs a separate police certificate from local police station during interview at new delhi consulate or she is fine. The mail from nvc doesn't say anything just ask her 2 bring 2013 IRS tax returns. Thanks in advance

Yes sukhi she need 2013 tax return on interview. Passport office must gave her 2 copies. One you submitted at NVC and one she must have. If not get 1 more she will need it to get in.

Good luck

Timeline

Yes sukhi she need 2013 tax return on interview. Passport office must gave her 2 copies. One you submitted at NVC and one she must have. If not get 1 more she will need it to get in.

Good luck

Thanks. Yes passport officer gave her 2 copies one we have given 2 NVC other is with her. So i dont need any certificate from our local police station just want 2 make sure. Thanks

Timeline

Thanks. Yes passport officer gave her 2 copies one we have given 2 NVC other is with her. So i dont need any certificate from our local police station just want 2 make sure. Thanks

your welcome and good luck. and wait for 27th march.

Timeline

your welcome and good luck. and wait for 27th march.

Thanks arnav. My last question is since u r telling me i will b getting email on march 27-28 for an interview. If i call them on March 25-26 can i get 2 know abt date on phone as we did on phone during case completion. and we get email for CC after couple of days.

Timeline

Thanks arnav. My last question is since u r telling me i will b getting email on march 27-28 for an interview. If i call them on March 25-26 can i get 2 know abt date on phone as we did on phone during case completion. and we get email for CC after couple of days.

No , it's just waste of time. I called them 8 am on Feb 27 got reply don't know about IL. and 4 pm received the e-mail from NVC attorney for IL. SO, just wait. They start sending email after 4 pm on 27th of each month if PD is current.

Edited by arnav

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.