tomrein

any hint for interview date

4 posts in this topic

Our case was designated complete at visa center on december 6, 2006. from all i can discern it is taking anywhere from 2 to 4 months for interview date and for nvc to froward the case to manila embassy.

can anyone give me an educated guess how many month more i have to live the f_)_F:LJDHing horrible life this way?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Use the timelines, go to the timeiline page use K-3 advance and filter by Philippines then look at times from NVC to interview from other completed cases and you will get a fair estimate.

I did with our case at China, and came up with a bang on estimate, and the P3 came right arround the date I estimated from the timelines.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Our case was designated complete at visa center on december 6, 2006. from all i can discern it is taking anywhere from 2 to 4 months for interview date and for nvc to froward the case to manila embassy.

can anyone give me an educated guess how many month more i have to live the f_)_F:LJDHing horrible life this way?

do you have a case number from NVC? NVC will send you case number when your case is current or about to be current, meaning if you have your case number they will forward it to manila embassy for further analysis and it will take 150 days or 3-6 months base on the number of petition being filed, they got tons of it! they will tell you to wait for 150 days but to be exact in most case they give appointment date within 3 months, so hopefully your wifes interview will be on March or April, just be patient and keep on praying!!!

and if you have your case number in your hand, you can visit this site and try to check for your wife's IV case number.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html

hi to all!!! im just new to this site and im glad i find this interesting and i got lots of infos here!!! just reading to some members posts then i got ideas about certain questions that i have..this is really cool!!! good luck to all your journey..ciao!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

usually the time frame will be 6-8 months as most of applicants have it.

and you will have your interview 1-2 months before the due date of your NOA2 approval because that is what I noticed in our case. NOA2 is valid for 6 months only from the approval date.

We got approved Sept and my interview will be last week of February.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.