Nette_Valdi

Interview soon! List of Things i need please !!

12 posts in this topic

Finally is almost here just a few weeks away , just have a question so i have a list of everything i need, but i keep seeing different forms on some peoples interview statements can some one please give me a list of everything i need to take with me to the interview. I rather have more than i need than to be missing things and that is my biggest fear .....

Hi. I had mine last week.

You have to do the DS-160 online,print the confirmation page. It says that you don't have to take the entire form to the interview , but take it anyways...

They asked for it, so I was luckily to have it with me.

Get your birth certificate, photo, receipt from BP, certificado de buena conducta.

Separate this : birth certificate, police certificate, photos, passport, ds-160, receipt form BP. This will be the first thing the will ask for.

You will have to pay US 80.00

Also your evidence of relationship, I-134, cedula.

Make sure, to ask the consular officer about the I-156K . They gave it to me during the interview.

good luck!.

Finally is almost here just a few weeks away , just have a question so i have a list of everything i need, but i keep seeing different forms on some peoples interview statements can some one please give me a list of everything i need to take with me to the interview. I rather have more than i need than to be missing things and that is my biggest fear .....

Hi. I had mine last week.

You have to do the DS-160 online,print the confirmation page. It says that you don't have to take the entire form to the interview , but take it anyways...

They asked for it, so I was luckily to have it with me.

Get your birth certificate, photo, receipt from BP, certificado de buena conducta.

Separate this : birth certificate, police certificate, photos, passport, ds-160, receipt form BP. This will be the first thing the will ask for.

You will have to pay US 80.00

Also your evidence of relationship, I-134, cedula.

Make sure, to ask the consular officer about the I-156K . They gave it to me during the interview.

good luck!.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

And two newly signed Letters of Intent

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Ds160 form all I ha e is the confirmation page and I didn't print the whole document.. so now what?

In dominican republic you need the ds-156k, when people dont bring it to interview that make delay in the visa issue.

The person who started this topic was lucky because she asked to the co for the ds-156k and they gave her the form and she signed, but they are others that no ask and they get delay for have their visa in hand.

Please if you are going to apply in DR, take with you the ds-156k or remember ask for it.

But it is better if you take the form with you.

In that way you are going to keep in mind give the form to them or do what the persone in this post did she ask for it.

The ds-156 form can't be filled in on adobe? I am writing it out because adobe isn't let me fill it in.

I also wanted to ask about the portion about children. It states to put all xhildren names on the ds-156

It also states will they accompany u or follow.

Now my stepson will follow to join so I choose follow for him but me and my fiance have twins and by thier name should I check they will acccompany my fiance?

I filled it out like that on the ds-160 form we submited electronically. Our twins are US citizens for fyi

The ds-156 form can't be filled in on adobe? I am writing it out because adobe isn't let me fill it in.

I also wanted to ask about the portion about children. It states to put all xhildren names on the ds-156

It also states will they accompany u or follow.

Now my stepson will follow to join so I choose follow for him but me and my fiance have twins and by thier name should I check they will acccompany my fiance?

I filled it out like that on the ds-160 form we submited electronically. Our twins are US citizens for fyi

If you want you can go to pdfspace on internetand upload tge form ds-156k and you will able to write on it.

Or you can handwritten

I have a baby he is citizen usa so in the form 156k follow or afompany i put not for both

Edited by firegirl1788

Dam I messed up on the ds-160 form den. Well I believe on the ds-160 form I put yes they will accompany as far as the twins go.. do u think it will be an issue? The twins will be with us at the cita?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.