ionparas

DS160 photo processing problem

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello people, I've got a question if anyone has or ever had this problem before. I'm applying for a B2 visa from Ukraine, and when filling a DS160 for and coming up to photograph confirmation there comes a trouble.

Photo uploads perfectly and all says it's good and is qualified, but than when I click "Next:continue using this photo" it comes to the next page and instead of my photo there it says "An error occurred while processing your photo. Please try again later."

Have tried different browsers, computers and even ipad and few different pictures and there is no luck, as well as created another application. Can anyone suggest anything on this matter? In the first place I've thought it was my end but it seems that there is something up with the servers or?

Thank you for your response!

Timeline

Fixed it !! you guys need to use Internet Explorer 8 or above. Chrome failed for me last time.

Thank you very much for your reply, that have helped me!

Rather they have fixed it or just it was necessary to use Internet Explorer 8 or above but it worked.

So everyone who has his problem try to USE IE8 or above(Internet Explorer 8 or above).

Timeline

Hi guys,

Exactly the same problem. I tried in chrome, explorer and opera but no luck. It's the same mistake in every browser..

Is this maybe system related..?

I think there is some problem their end, as I've decided to change my photo and it doesn't seem to work again. And well, I cannot finish my application. :(

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

Having the same problem here, been trying unsuccessfully since Saturday. We can upload the picture, get the green check mark saying that the picture passes photo quality standards, but then when we click Continue using this photo, we get the same error as everyone else. We've tried Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox on Mac and we've tried IE 12 and Opera on Windows and we get the same error on both. I called the contact number on the embassy web site and the person just kept telling me to print the DS-160 and bring the pictures to the interview, however, you can't print unless you upload the pic... Very frustrating. Anyone been able to print the DS-160 without the photo uploaded? Have any other ideas?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm having the same problem. I've tried Chrome and IE8. I've tried different PCs. I'm at work at the moment but will try all different possible browsers when I get home.

Has anyone had any luck contacting the Embassy or DoS?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.