caillen

Packet 3..missing

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everyone,

I juz called DOS here in US. They gave me my fiance interview date. They said they mailed the packet last Feb 13...as of right now my fiance haven't recieve anything. My question is how long it takes from the time they mailed it to when my fiance will receive it. He lives in Bamban Tarlac. How do I know it wasnt lost in the mail? Who deliver the packet? Do they us regular post office? I dont know what where to go from here.....pls help :help:

Thanks so much.....

You have to contact the embassy that processes your fiance's k1 and tell them that your fiance still didnt receive the packet. Check with them if they have the correct address. It might have got lost in the mail, happened to my packet too, they sent it 3 times and it only reached me on the third! We gave them my correct address on all forms, but they still had it all messed up, my husband had to call a few times to fix it until they did it right finally.

Edited by Anastasia

I live 3 hours from the consulate. It took the post office 5 days from the time it was mailed to the time it got to my mailbox. Sheesh.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I live 3 hours from the consulate. It took the post office 5 days from the time it was mailed to the time it got to my mailbox. Sheesh.

What were they using? Horse and buggy??? Sheesh!

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

What were they using? Horse and buggy??? Sheesh!

Was originally going to be carrier pigeon but they upgraded me to Packet 3 in a bottle.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.