Danno

Madona calls son the "N" word on instgram, ....... She calls it a term of "affection"

53 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Funny, I drive up to black people all the time. And I don't see that. Maybe it's because I don't view all black people the way you do.

But what do you expect? You can't even make friends with what you are obsessed with. Guess you're just too afraid to.

Just call me the JFK of race relations.

Blacks loved him, they will grow to love me too.

When I was a kid, if I was collecting money for the paper or in a neighbors house I used to notice that often Blacks families had a photo of JFK hanging on the wall. (Catholics did too, along w/ the Pope).

%24(KGrHqJHJCYFH2oGe0QpBSEYhYPZcQ~~60_35

Think about that, JFK never even knew a black person and yet he was admired so much that they placed him on the same wall with MLK.

Who knows, maybe one day my photo will be up hanging next to President Obamas old portrait in black homes all across this land.

I'd like that.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

My husband is half black, grew up in the hood and the word ####### gets used a lot. If he grew up in the suburbs, he probably wouldn't be exposed to that kind of vocabulary and now that he's out of the hood, he doesn't use that word at all anymore.

It's hard to generalize that most black people use that word liberally in their daily convos but then again, how will we know since we can only speak about our immediate environments and experiences?

Married in Texas Sept. 16, 2013

Sent I-130 Nov. 3, 2013

Received NOA1 (email) Dec. 19, 2013

Requested Expedite Jan. 2, 2014

Approved Expedite Jan. 4, 2014

Case sent to NVC Jan. 15, 2014

Received NOA1 (mail) Jan. 22, 2014

NVC Received Case Jan. 27, 2014

Received NOA2 (mail) Feb. 25, 2014

NVC Assigned Case Number Mar. 11, 2014

Paid AOS Fee Mar. 29, 2014

Paid IV Fee Mar. 29, 2014

Submitted DS-260 Apr. 4, 2014

Mailed in IV packet Apr. 8, 2014

Submitted AOS packet Forgot the date

Case complete May 31, 2014

Medical Jun. 26, 2014

Interview Jul. 8, 2014

POE (LAX) Sept. 16, 2014

Paid ELIS May 16, 2015

Received GC May 23, 2015

I-751 Receipt Date July 5, 2016

ROC NOA July 15, 2016

I-751 Biometrics Aug. 5, 2016

ROC Approved Sept. 18, 2017
Received GC Sept. 25, 2017

CR1 Spousal Visa Guide

TBErp8.png

YEP0m5.png

My husband is half black, grew up in the hood and the word ####### gets used a lot. If he grew up in the suburbs, he probably wouldn't be exposed to that kind of vocabulary and now that he's out of the hood, he doesn't use that word at all anymore.

It's hard to generalize that most black people use that word liberally in their daily convos but then again, how will we know since we can only speak about our immediate environments and experiences?

Problem is, folks don't have an issue with generalizations when it comes to black people.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Just call me the JFK of race relations.

Blacks loved him, they will grow to love me too.

When I was a kid, if I was collecting money for the paper or in a neighbors house I used to notice that often Blacks families had a photo of JFK hanging on the wall. (Catholics did too, along w/ the Pope).

%24(KGrHqJHJCYFH2oGe0QpBSEYhYPZcQ~~60_35

Think about that, JFK never even knew a black person and yet he was admired so much that they placed him on the same wall with MLK.

Who knows, maybe one day my photo will be up hanging next to President Obamas old portrait in black homes all across this land.

I'd like that.

Once again, try interacting with one. And then go from there.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I'd show up, but I don't drink alcohol. A cold water would do me just fine.

How we gonna have a beer summit with no beer?

I'm not a drinker either but for this one occasion, I am game.

William Penn

Marvin I have worked with many people of color who used this word many times a day talking among themselves.

Not to mention it's in most of theblack movies I have seen or many anyway.

I wish Madonna had told everybody to f off. When people quit reacting to the absurd reactions maybe some of the constant race ####### will stop.

I wish Madonna had told everybody to f off. When people quit reacting to the absurd reactions maybe some of the constant race ####### will stop.

She did, but deleted the post. She's still stupid for it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Problem is, folks don't have an issue with generalizations when it comes to black people.

The things is.... sometimes generalizing just works, it's a handy dandy guide. (though not a certainty)

In fact we do it all the time in a thousand ways. We have a bad experience at a chain store, we write them all off no matter where they are at.

When at the bar trying to get lucky.... you just know the chick with the Neck tattoo is more likely.

Your Black friend asks you to pick up smokes while you are out.... you forget the brand he wants and your cell is dead, do you go with regular or menthol? (You play the odds with menthol of course)

The guy with the big mud tires on his Pick-up.... probably likes country music?

There were twenty five Jewish kids in your graduation class, are they more likely or less likely to go on to collage than the average student?

You come across a motorist with a flat tire, if it's a man, are you more likely to assume "he probably knows how to fix it?"

If you say you don't generalize in some ways you're fibbin.

William Penn

Timeline

"THIS" is exactly how mob mentality works.

First they attack the defined enemy,eventually they turn on even their own.

History is full of this stuff.

And you can see how quickly people go from being incensed that others are imposing a speech code on the (On them!)

And then they buckle and bow, realizing how much power these folks have and what they stand to loose.

William Penn

The things is.... sometimes generalizing just works, it's a handy dandy guide. (though not a certainty)

In fact we do it all the time in a thousand ways. We have a bad experience at a chain store, we write them all off no matter where they are at.

When at the bar trying to get lucky.... you just know the chick with the Neck tattoo is more likely.

Your Black friend asks you to pick up smokes while you are out.... you forget the brand he wants and your cell is dead, do you go with regular or menthol? (You play the odds with menthol of course)

The guy with the big mud tires on his Pick-up.... probably likes country music?

There were twenty five Jewish kids in your graduation class, are they more likely or less likely to go on to collage than the average student?

You come across a motorist with a flat tire, if it's a man, are you more likely to assume "he probably knows how to fix it?"

If you say you don't generalize in some ways you're fibbin.

And you'd be wrong again. My friends don't smoke. Keep trying...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Well then they would not ask you to pick up smokes would they

and Yes a Guy in a jacked up 4-wheel drive all hicked out more than likely has listened to a country song or two, generally speaking

More than likely the girl with the neck Tatto and hoochie dress is going to get freaky, Generally speaking

I don't know much about Jewish people so i can say there

Yes if i was stocking a party for Black Male customers and could buy only 1 brand of cigarettes, it would be Newports or kools. and Jack Daniels would not be my first choice for liquor, generally speaking.

Yes I would assume a man would probably be more adapt at changing a tire, Generally speaking

I would assume that when all my wife's friends were coming over the Lechon and Rice would all be gone before the steak and Potatoes., generally speaking

You all do understand the word generally.right? The very definition means you don't assume all?

gen·er·al·i·za·tion

noun

a general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.

0901clt_14_z%2B1947_dodge_canopy_express

Until you actually get to know black people, this is what you do.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't know Danno, why don't you go ask someone other than on here.

Even among black people. My family would kill me if I said it, being that my grandfather is 94, lived through Jim Crow, and watched how things changed.

If you get to know some, you'd see that.

I do know some, and so do you. And they use it all the time. It's ok if blacks say it to each other, but it's the end of the world if anyone else uses the term.

Well then they would not ask you to pick up smokes would they

and Yes a Guy in a jacked up 4-wheel drive all hicked out more than likely has listened to a country song or two, generally speaking

More than likely the girl with the neck Tatto and hoochie dress is going to get freaky, Generally speaking

I don't know much about Jewish people so i can say there

Yes if i was stocking a party for Black Male customers and could buy only 1 brand of cigarettes, it would be Newports or kools. and Jack Daniels would not be my first choice for liquor, generally speaking.

Yes I would assume a man would probably be more adapt at changing a tire, Generally speaking

I would assume that when all my wife's friends were coming over the Lechon and Rice would all be gone before the steak and Potatoes., generally speaking

You all do understand the word generally.right? The very definition means you don't assume all?

gen·er·al·i·za·tion

noun

a general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.

Hennessy, my good man, Hennessy. Better leave that Bud light in the cooler, and gets me some Colt 45, too.